Psychics Unite Forum

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Amber LeeAnne Dubois

Amber Dubois
Age 14

Last Seen February 13, 2009
Missing from Escondido, CA

A couple of days ago someone from the Escondido area contacted me about Amber and requested that I do a meditation to see if I could come up with anything new.  Although she is not directly related to this case, she stated that she had been working with several psychics in the area, and her own psychic. 

I did a meditation concerning Amber this past Friday, Sept. 13, 2009 and I asked the women who also work on this blog to do the same.

Due to the nature of some of the information I was able to receive on this case, I have decided not to post the information openly. I was able to pinpoint specific information to people and or locations that I do not feel comfortable naming on an open forum.  I do intend to contact the local authorities with our findings once we have all completed our work on Amber's case.

If you are reading this post, are directly involved in Amber's case and would like to know more, please feel free to contact me. You can contact me through a comment here if you would like.  I can keep the information on the comments private if you request that I do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment