Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, October 23, 2009

Somer Renee Thompson

by Kimberley on October 20, 2009 at 7:24pm

There are 3 adults with her and I see one of the men. Tall, Beard and dark hair. The woman wanted her. I see a road shaped like an s. Yellow markers on the road. There in a trailer home. Blue and white. Very muggy around the area. Lots of trees and the branches hang low around the house. The men are rough, but the woman tries to keep everything calm and nice. I feel like the woman is also scared of the men , especially one. She's not all that sain herself though. She has something psychological with her. Trauma.

by Kimberley 1 day ago

Last night I tried to meditate on Sommer again. I see a creak, maybe about 100 meters from the back of the house. I see a man, dark hair and beard, yelling. "Shut her up or I will" My image went back to the creak and she's bending down, near the edge. Her shoes look like Mary janes, but in a tennis shoe type with white rubber across the toe. Beige in color or just dirty. I see the man get into a big truck, he's with another man, but I cant see his face. The truck is like a dump truck, or garbage truck and a black lunch box. He's holding it in his left hand as he gets in. I don't think they have harmed her yet. I don't know if they will. It feels like they are just keeping her, but why?

Oct. 26, 2009

I seem to keep thinking of a crossing guard. Do they even have crossing guards? I see an orange colored vest, dark blue shirt and pants. White hair. I also see a motorcycle at the corner of an intersection.

No comments:

Post a Comment