Psychics Unite Forum

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Aja Daniell Johnson - Age 7


Aja went missing from Geronimo. OK on January 24, 2010.  Aja was allegedly abducted by her stepfather, Lester Hobbs, Who is believed to have murdered her mother, Tonya Hobbs.

When I first put Aja's picture up on another site I felt that she was already gone.  However, when I hit the post button I got this strange feeling that perhaps I was wrong.  So I tried to focus on Aja and this is what I got.  I hope that it's just not wishful thinking.
02/01/10 After I got that feeling about Aja I tried to focus on her.

The first thing I hear is Campbell or Cabell, which is a county here. I see a whole lot of jumbled mess, perhaps boxes and paper, too much trash around. I see the face of a woman, very pretty, olive skin slim features and dark hair. She wants the girl - didn't make much sense. This man murdered someone but she is desperate to have a child,. Maybe she can't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment