Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Aja Johnson, cont..


02/15/10 - When I first closed my eyes, before I even started to meditate, I saw house. Ranch style is how I think you would describe it. It was sitting up on a hill with the front steps coming down from what looked like a small porch and down the hill a little way. The house was white or light gray. It seemed like a nice house which surprised me for some reason...

I could see a frog, cartoonish or animated graphic. It felt like sort of a weird design for a restaurant or theme place?? The frog looked like it was happy, sticking his tongue out or something like that and there were other sort of ziggy designs. The Letters E and R maybe.The symbols or shapes first felt like polynesion or something but then it felt more native american. I'm not sure yet what that means, perhaps something ethnic of some sort? Navajo is something I either felt or heard.


I get the feeling now that Aja might still be with Lester, then I felt Texas. Then as I was trying to focus on where she is now I could see this bend in the road. It was dirt along the side and then some trees. Then all of a sudden I got a thought about those 2 little girls that were killed a couple of years ago, shot and left in a ditch by the road. I will look that up and find out more...

02/16/10 - Right off I could see some sort of tablet or notebook that has tabs at the top of the pages. I get the feeling that she is still alive and will be found soon. I could see an image of her hugging her dad and I so hope that is not just wishful thinking. I heard Pete's Place or Petey's. Then I heard Fairfax and also I think New Haven. I don't know what that means. I was trying to focus on where she would wake up this morning and what she could see and I was looking at a room, maybe a hotel room but I'm not sure. I couldn't see outside. She is scared. Now I can see a calender and I see a number 4. I get an image of the months running together right between February and March. I feel like this is saying she will be found somewhere around the end of February or beginning of March. Maybe that is the 4 or 4th?

03/08/10 - Sadly for Aja's family, but not for the Dubois family, I think I got my info mixed up between cases.  The Feb/Mar ended up being about a girl I have worked on and off on for a while, Amber Dubois. I don't have much posted here because it was sent to an investigator, but Amber went missing in February a year ago.  Renewed media interest was brought to the case recently when Chelsea King went missing in February.  She was found on March 2.  Then, on March 6, 4 days later, Amber was found.  I'm still praying for the safe return of Aja.

8 comments:

  1. There is a Frog, TX. It is located 4 to 4 1/2 hours from Geronimo. IIRC when a person leaves OK there are many places along the way near the state line that offer Indian souveniors. The unusual symbols may be related to those types of souveniors. Also, in smaller TX towns there are many homes like your sketch. They are older farm house type structures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weleetka is where the two girls were shot. It is 180 miles from Geronimo. I believe a driver would go through OK City and I40 is there. Perhaps this is how they traveled. I also thought of these two girls shortly after the amber alert was issued for Aja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! I have noticed a lot of Native American symbolism in OK. I also googled frog and restaurant and found one called the Hungry Frog. For whatever reason, what I was seeing looked like a business/restaurant type thing but I will have to check out Frog OK.

    I also did a search for the two girls and found the story. That was such a tragedy. I didn't remember that it also happened in OK until I found an article about the murders and I'm not really sure of the connection but I believe there must be one. Location, perp, something..

    Its hard for someone who has never been to a location or is not close to the situation to figure this stuff out. But my hope is,if it does mean anything, someone who can make the connection will see this and know what it means. Most of all, I just pray my feelings about her being alive are correct and that she will be found soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean Frog TX.. in the mean time I've just found a Two Frogs Restaurant in OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oddly enough there is a road in Texas that bends and has dirt on each side with houses u described. The road is called new haven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I just hope something I've written will help to bring Aja home to her father!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous.. I can't edit out information in your comment. What you sent was very interesting to me and I will check it out. If you want to re-post a comment and take out what you didn't want included I will publish it asap! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, my email address is diana@nativebearspirit.com

    Yes I will add Patrick. Thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete