Psychics Unite Forum

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Aja Johnson

02/18/10 - Today I thought I would try to focus on where Lester Hobbs is. I could see OK then TX and a star and then AZ. I saw an 8 and it looked like it was in a sign. Super 8 popped in my mind. Then I could see an arrow pointing left/west. I was trying to remote view where he might be this morning and I could see groceries and a dollar general or dollar store of some kind. I could also see a flat area with what looked like mountains in the far distance. I heard the name Danny or Danielle, something that sounds like that. Then I got the image of a snake and snake oil, like a snake oil salesman.. his personality perhaps that allowed him to draw in so many women. Then I heard "Big Al" or "Big Al's".

I feel like he has probably changed his appearance, darkened his hair and either grown in more of a beard or shaved it.. perhaps even different colored contacts. He definitely doesn't want to get caught but he is tired of running. I asked what state and I get AZ. Then I saw what reminded me of a capitol building and I heard Capital City. This is either "Capital City" or the city that the state capitol is located in, whichever state??? It feels like he is traveling to get as far away from OK as possible.

I get the feeling he doesn't want to kill Aja, not because of sentiment, but the killing of his wife was probably an escalation of what was going on, a fight or something, and he might not have the stomach to actually kill a child. I hope that isn't more wishful thinking.. I do feel there is someone who is helping him, someone who knows where he is.

Then I found something interesting. In the capitol city of Phoenix, AZ, I've located 3 places, Super 8, Big Al's and a Dollar Store all within a few blocks of each other. The Super 8 and Dollar Store on the same street.

No comments:

Post a Comment