Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, February 19, 2010

Aja Johnson

02/19/10 - As I began my meditation today, Somer Thompson popped into my thoughts. I'm not sure why yet.

The first thing I saw looked like a sink sprayer. Then it sort of morphed into a fluttering object. I wasn't sure what it was doing or why and I though maybe it looked a little like butterfly wings but then I saw a fork right beside it.. makes no sense other than indicating kitchen??

I could see a doorway and inside the room was carpet.  I could see the name Joe but it seemed like it was a carved sort of thing. It was lying right inside the doorway. As I type this I see blue, like the carpet is blue. Then I started to see or feel house, connected to the sprayer? But no, big X, its not a house. Then I could see a room and it appeared to be small. It felt like being in a box. Then I could see images that made me think it was a bedroom. I came into the door from the left side and could see into the room. On my right side there was a picture on the wall, it was sort of flowery or pastel, and I realized the walls were pink, dark pink.. its a girls room but there is a lot of clutter all around. I just keep feeling really small, like a trailer but it felt like being in a box with cardboard thin walls or something. The clutter reminded me of an image I saw a week or so ago of a child in an alley, in a box near a dumpster. I felt girl I think but all I could see was blue jeans and red sneakers. They need to find her soon!

That pink room really reminds me of something I had seen connected to Somer.

3 comments:

  1. I googled again.
    The diamond symbol (triangle) means various things depending on the quanity and arrangement/direction of the triangle you see. In the previous post you drew a triangle as one of the symbols. In this one you mention butterfly.
    Butterfly (flapping their wings) was symbolic of taking flight to journey home in the after life.
    If the triangle (diamond) is facing point down it means water. If it is facing up it means fire.
    This is the interpretation of the site I viewed and is in no way an expert opinion of Native symbolism

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've looked several times and can't find a way to contact you other than through comments. I apologize if I missed the contact link.

    Will you please add Patrick Alford to your meditation? He's only 7 and missing from Brooklyn, NY Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I think I commented back on the wrong post.. my email address is diana@nativebearspirit.com Email me anytime.

    And yes, I will do a meditation on Patrick and I will post whatever I get on him. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete