Psychics Unite Forum

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chelsea King

Chelsea King went missing from Poway, CA on February 25, 2010 after going for a run.  I saw her photo and immediately knew she was not a runaway, but in some immediate danger.  I wanted to sit down and do a proper meditation on her, but while I was working on something else her image kept coming to me so I went with it.  This is what I got..

02/28/10 I see a young man with blonde hair watching her.  He is tall/ish..  Thin build I think.  I could see a red car, it seemed like a smaller model. Then I heard Toyota. I heard the name Brian or something that sounds like Brian. He wants her.  She may still be alive but they need to hurry.  He is younger, like early 20's maybe even late teens??  I either heard or saw an image of skiing and I heard Montreal. It made me think of the olympics and then to that time when someone was falsely accused of a bombing. It makes me think the police or family suspect someone but it may be the wrong person.  Survelliance cameras.. are there cameras around the park that may have picked up that red car?  Someone has noticed him in the area.

I keep seeing a hawk..  Hawk has been flying, literally, around me for a couple of weeks.  It may indicate being able to see something from above, or to pay attention, there is something that is being overlooked.

Find her before its too late.  She was familiar with the person.  She has either casually met him or has noticed him around.  She has seen him or has bumped into him.  Boyfriend?? If she doesn't have a boyfriend this may mean HE wants to be her boyfriend.  If she does, she may have mentioned this person to him or to a close guy friend.  Someone may know something that they don't realize is important to finding her.  84, I can also see an Inn or cabin, and a fire,  like a little bonfire.  Maybe a fireplace.  He may have this relationship with her in his head.  He sees them sitting by a fire.  She is smart and she realizes she needs to play him.  Those instincts will help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment