Psychics Unite Forum

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Naveah Buchanan

I first posted about Naveah here on October 3, 2009.  A friend of mine had been dreaming about Naveah and asked me if I had ever meditated on her.  I hadn't and was not really familiar with the case so I did a meditation for her.  She recently inquired if we could work on the case a little more so I tried again and this is what I received.

02/07/10 - This morning I tried to meditate on Naveah again. I first got Rocky Mountains? Then I could see a house with a porch that had some sort of poles or something along the porch, like supporting the porch roof, I don't know that that is called. I keep seeing a concrete parking lot and a building, probably the apartment building and I get dumpsters. I was trying to focus in on who took Naveah and I saw Abraham Lincoln. I can only assume this is someone who resembles him, dark hair, perhaps facial hair, tall and perhaps lanky? sunken kind of features? I'm not sure, it could be more general. I don't know why that concrete parking lot is important but I feel it is. Maybe he works building parking lots or there was a new parking structure being built where the concrete came from. But in the back of my mind, I feel perhaps they are not looking outside the box. Maybe they looking at the wrong people. I feel like the reason Naveah was taken was because she was there and available at that moment. I also keep feeling that its so hard to focus on her because this will not get solved.

First post October 3, 2009.

2 comments:

  1. New York (CNN) -- Her mother named the little girl Nevaeh, "heaven" spelled backwards. Jennifer Buchanan says her daughter always was a little bit of heaven to her.

    Nevaeh Buchanan was 5 when she was kidnapped on May 24 last year; her body was found in a shallow grave on June 4.

    A fisherman found Nevaeh's body along the bank of the River Raisin near Monroe, Michigan, about 10 miles from the apartment she shared with her mother and grandmother.

    An autopsy showed the child died of asphyxiation. According to local news reports, she was most likely buried alive, though police will not formally confirm details. They did say, however, that a material similar to cement was found on top of her body.

    A year later, no one has been charged with abducting and killing Nevaeh. Her family is still waiting for answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This case is so sad. I hadn't heard anything about it until a friend told me about her. I hope someone will find the monster who did this and punish him beyond the fullest extent of the law!

    ReplyDelete