Psychics Unite Forum

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Skyla Jade Whitaker and Taylor Paschal-Placker

On June 8, 2008, Skyla Jade Whitaker, age 11, and Taylor Paschal-Placker, age 13, were assassinated on a rural road near their Weleetka Oklahoma homes.

After I got the thought of these two girls the other morning while I was meditating on Aja, I decided to see if I could find anything I had written about them at the time.  Here are the entries from my journal.

06/11/08 - There were 2 little girls shot in OK, ages 13 and 11, and then left by the road in a ditch. They had gone for a walk and when they didn't return home one of their grandfathers went looking and found them.  At first when I heard it I thought the police had a person of interest or a lead.  While I was watching, my first thoughts were of a boy, slender, slightly older with sandy brown or light hair.  There were 2 boys involved and no real reason except that they wanted to experience it.

This is what I got when I meditated... I immediately saw a black woman, younger, maybe late 20's or early 30's and then she or her face turned into an alien as she was standing there.  Slender.  She may be of a foreign decent.  Then there was someone sitting and holding something, wearing khaki trousers, light shirt.  This was a man and he was lighting something like a pipe or cigarette.  It reminded me of dad sitting in his chair.  Could have been the mother of one and the father of the other.  I saw another man, his face was older wearing glasses, dark rimmed.  Could have been the grandfather.  The first man and the second one were both white.  I could see an image which looked at first like a feather, but almost seemed metal like a file.  I heard Leo.

I could see the girls walking and it almost seemed like someone came up or drove up behind them and just began shooting.  It seemed like a white truck, someone in the front but maybe someone or something in the back which makes me think pick-up truck.  They really didn't see it coming.

1985.  Somewhere I saw that number and thought age which would be the around around 23 but that seems older than I first thought.  There was another name but I can't quite remember it now maybe Stewart.  I do remember the hands of the first man lighting something and they seemed older.  Maybe 1985 is when someone, one of them moved to the area??  At least one of the men/boys seems a lot younger.

06/14/08 - Today I saw on the news that someone spotted, a white pickup, but the description of the guy was different from what I saw.  What they described was a man who looked darker skinned, like a mexican or indian.  More indian long pony tail.

I feel there was more than one gun used.

06/23/08 - I was trying to see the road.  What happened? I heard the name Jeremy or something that sounded like that.  I kept seeing horns, like a skull and horns.  In one instance it seemed like a bull or longhorn but then it looked like a deer/buck with antlers.  The I could see a penguin or a duck or goose???  It seemed like a penguin.  Then all of a sudden I was going down the road and up in the distance I began to see a tornado and then I could see 2 faces coming together, kissing.  It may have been a girl and guy, or at least a girl involved.  Same feeling about it not having any real reason except just to do it.  Maybe they were even looking for someone to target, not sure?? These girls just crossed their paths at the wrong time.  The tornado seems to represent a whirlwind of emotions going on.

07/07/08 - I asked about the girls again.  I immediately heard the name Jeff.  I saw or heard Plainview, I'm pretty sure.  I tried to focus on an address - I got the number 428.

**One thing I remember thinking was that there was a certain boy that was demonstrating signs of extreme remorse and guilt.  Someone noticed this and perhaps thought it was unusual for him to react that way.  The situation was very sad but it was definitely unusual behavior.  He was more sad, more upset.  He may have gone through a period of depression.  But there was no reason he would feel so deeply about these girls so it would have been noticed by someone, but written off because he did not fit what they were looking for in a suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment