Psychics Unite Forum

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aja Johnson, cont..

03/12/10 – At first I could see a line or lines, I was trying to begin my meditation and I got lines and then a dark hallway. I was trying to go through my room and I was getting this stuff. A tripod and it turned into an A. Aja. A hallway or a dark room. It was like if you pull the curtains it led up some stairs. I went in to the room or hall and I could see a staircase it seemed to have a table at the top. Then turn and go down the hall. There was an open railing, no wall, an older kind of hotel. Rose or Ross and the #7 on the last door. Room 7. That may be where they are staying. Its in a warehouse district of town or something like that.




I could then see a woman. She seemed normal, nice even pretty, longer sort of hair past shoulders, dark and maybe a little wavy. In as SUV like jeep. I see her in a garage, like a mechanics garage and I see Aja come out from under or behind one of those red tool chests. At the beginning I felt he may have already ditched her by now and I still feel Phoenix. I asked where.. Palace. Palace Street? 800.. maybe 800 block. The woman is nice. She seems clean cut and normal.


03/13/10 – I could see 6’s. Several, like in little circles. I saw an S and an name like Samantha. I was also thinking about something a friend asked me to help her with regarding a ghost and I almost feel the S and name is associated with that but I will put it just in case.

Then I started seeing these images and buildings. It felt like what I would see when we went to the beach. I think it felt sort of like when we went to the Outer Banks and we started getting close to town. We were driving along side of the ocean, or really a bay I think. Military bases. And I was thinking about Aja and the saying “when you hear hoof beats, don’t think zebra”. That has been playing over and over in my head lately. I felt it might have something to do with Phoenix and Aja. I still see her as if she Is alive. I saw a big commercial like oven with a great big sunken pan of what looked like gravy. It was like those metal pans that they put on a buffet table. Her shoe fell into it.. makes no sense to me. I found a place yesterday called Phoenix in OK. I need to look more into that. I remember seeing the number 3 and I felt it had to do with time.

The 3 was at the beginning with the images.. there was an A and a sideways Y and a watch that appeared to be wrapped around something, not a wrist. North

No comments:

Post a Comment