Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Aja Johnson - Sad News

With a very sad heart I have to report that the police feel they have found the bodies of Aja Johnson and Lester Hobbs.  Yesterday, March 30th, the police found Tonya Hobb's car near Lake Thunderbird with 2 bodies inside which are believed to be Aja and Lester.  There isn't much news other than that. 

It is curious to me that this area hadn't been searched before.  I had a lady from the area contact me, and we've stayed in contact, who after seeing some of what I have posted contacted the police and mentioned that location.  Again Sunday she contacted me and asked me specifically about Lake Thunderbird stating that the things I posted once again made her think of that area. The very next day they did indeed receive another tip, searched the area and found the car.  I guess we will have to wait and see what is revealed in the weeks to come to totally understand what happened.

In the mean time I am faced with the fact that I wanted so badly to believe Aja was alive that I kept hoping beyond reason.  My logical mind told me he wouldn't still have her alive, but my heart said to hope.   In that hope I kept getting information about Phoenix.  Another message I kept getting was "If you hear hoof beats, don't think Zebra". If Phoenix is the hoof beats, Aja must be the zebra.  So who is represented by the horse?  As I thought about this, and thought back over the information I've been posting in regard to Phoenix, there is only one child that this fits, almost totally with that part.. Gabriel Johnson.  I know I do this sometimes because I also got dates in regard to Aja that fit exactly with Amber Dubois and Chelsey King.

Could he still be alive?  I don't know.  What I am going to do is go back over all of the information I've been receiving and post again with Gabriel in mind.  My hope now is that there is something I was just missing in my blind hope for Aja. I will have all of that up as soon as possible.  Perhaps there is a silver lining. 

My prayers go out to Aja's family.  I cannot imagine losing a child.  I have a daughter about Aja's age and perhaps that is where I got lost.  But I do know that Aja is with her mommy and they are both in a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment