Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Amber Dubois



I was looking back over information I had sent to the investigator working on Amber's case, per a request by her family.. This really hit me when I found it.. I am not including the name of the investigator as I do not know if his working with the family was public knowledge or not..




From: diana@nativebearspirit.com < diana@nativebearspirit.com >
Subject: Question
To: XXXXXXX
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 6:07 PM

What do you think about Lake Hodges ?? The shape seems interesting to me and similar to the sketch I drew I think... but its hard to tell from an internet map.

Have you heard back from the Detective? You never told me what part you were checking on..

Namaste
Diana

Perhaps they will find a connection...

I'm also adding a picture with a view of Battle Mountain from  Lake Hodges.  From the lake you can see the cross on top of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment