Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, March 1, 2010

Chelsea King - 3-1-2010

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the information, Diana, and your post. This is probably nothing, but as soon as I saw your cross and the mountain, I started thinking about Slab City again and Salvation Mountain. Big landscape in this remote camping and RV area in Imperial County, California with a big cross on top of this man-made mountain. I know we went round and round on this location with Amber, getting so may hits from so many people that we couldn't ignore. But then we just hit a dead end.

I have a photo saved of Salvation Mountain but I cannot find how to post the photo. Here's the link, however. http://turbulence.ucsd.edu/~bprotas/slab.jpg
I don't want to get everyone going on a wild goose chase, but this is the first thing that came to mind when I saw your cross.

The press has released the name of the person that LE arrested in connection with Chelsea's disappearance. There's another news post that my husband just found. I won't say the name of the person, as you or one of the others of the group may want to do another reading.

I still feel as though there is more than one person involved with this case, as I did with Amber and with Lindsey Baum from McCleary, Washington.

My sincere prayers are with Chelsea and her family and friends as well as all the other children who are missing.
Blessings,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. wow.. I will have to look at a map and see where this is vs where the park is where Chelsea went missing..

    I have seen the news articles about the suspect. And since I am working at home today I've been seeing it a lot on the news. I hope they find her.. And I hope that perhaps, even if this guy has nothing to do with Chelsea, he will lead LE to other missing girls.. Something good has to come out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a psychic but I had a dream last night I/she was in a car and unable to get out or cry for help. I/She had not slept in several days because I/she was so scared of someone doing something to me while asleep. The car was located in a public area such as a street but I/she could not be easily seen by passersby.

    It kind of made me hopeful that Chelsea is still alive.

    I am only relaying this to you because I had a highly disturbing and vivid dream of what I think was Morgan Harrington's last hour alive walking around a somewhat deserted concert venue wondering desperately how I/she was going to get home safe. Where is the car, where are my keys, my purse...I was so confused. This was before I even heard about it. My mom told me about it because I went to UVa as an undergrad and this happened at UVa. Then I remembered this horrible dream I had just had. So now I'm paying more attention to my dreams.

    In my dreams I am always playing the part of the victim so it's not pleasant. That's why I write I/she.

    FWIW,
    Jem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment Jem. Thats sort of how it started for me when I started opening up my psychic gifts again.. as a child it was natural. When I started to accept these gifts as an adult it usually just came as a dream or a flash of knowing.. if you write down your dreams and things that just sort of come to you, then you can go back later and see that you really are getting information through them. The more that happens the more you will begin to understand how it works and begin to trust yourself.

    Thanks again!
    Namaste
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the hills also but she was in a shed to the left of the houses in this picture she was mooved to an area that people do motorcross type sports I see a junk pile including used tires next to a tall tree she may be found there there is a small stream or little lake behind this area and ocasionaly bon fires tom may also be involved i see a black open jeep like vehicle possibly going mud slinging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea was found about 6 days after she went missing. The guy who murdered also later confessed to murdering Amber Dubois and led the police to her body as well. There should be maps and pics of the area here on the posts if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete