Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Susan Powell - Dream

16 March 2010 -

Does anyone know what these things are? They are all around the side of Rush Lake? I hope this link comes out okay.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocod...

Okay, I am moving this dream I had on 13 March over here since it coincides with the car alarm situation you (Laura) just described. I journaled this dream under miscellaneous because at the time, I didn't know who it belonged to. Here's the dream.

13 March 2010 Dream - Keys and Alarm Thingy

I see a man standing but bent over and leaning against something. I can't make out what it is he is leaning against or where he is exactly, but it seems like he's in a house, but it's so dim. And I only see him from the waist down. I see a set of keys clipped on to the right side of his pants, maybe attached to his belt loop? There's something else besides the keys. There's some sort of alarm thingy and it's going off. It's not loud. It makes sort of a dull jingling noise and seems like it vibrates, perhaps, and this alerts him that something has happened, something unknown to me. Just then, my dogs start barking at something outside and they jolt me out of this.

Explanation of the metal boxes I saw: Okay, the metal boxes. What I saw were these low-to-the-ground metal boxes like the kind that house all your utilities when you are not in a municipality. You usually see these in rural areas with underground utilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment