Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Susan Powell - Dream

17 March 2010 - Kim's Dream - Early Morning Hour Visitor

I think it was Susan Powell's living room and I think it was Susan that I was seeing. It is late, very late. Susan was in bed. She wakes up because someone is beating on the door or ringing the doorbell or both. Someone is at the door, the door into their living room. The husband is gone, so are the children. She is alone and cannot imagine who is at her door at this hour. She gets up and goes into the living room. She just stands in the middle of the living room for a few moments looking at the door. She's not really scared, just confused. Groggy. Not thinking clearly, I guess you could say. She was asleep. She has her jammies on. They look pastel and a light flannel material to me. I think she thinks it's her husband at the door, but can't imagine why he's knocking at his own door. There is a man at the door, no children with him. And I don't really have a beat on what the husband really looks like, but I think it IS her husband, only because she realizes the children are not with him. She's confused and doesn't really have time to put it all together, why he's at the door, why he just didn't come in, and why is he at the front door and not the other door.
I don't see what happens after this. The dream just fades out at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment