Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

John Gardner - Are there more victims?

On March 23, 2010 I did a reading for someone actively working on the Amber Dubois case. I wasn't reading about John Gardner, and I did say I couldn't confirm with 100% accuracy that he killed Amber, but I did say that I felt there were more victims of whoever did kill her.

I feel strongly that the case of Alexandria Heckman needs to be re-visited with new eyes.

Now, in the last few days (especially since I posted the comparison of cases) I have received several emails and comments about the fact that some of JAG's family has now come forward to say they also feel there are more victims of John Gardner. I have received emails from other individuals and psychics who are getting the same feelings. And today I got a google alert with an article stating the same. http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m4d20-Chelsea-King-and-Amber-Dubois-may-not-have-been-John-Gardners-only-victims-says-family-video

I truly hope the powers that be will take a serious look at these cases, including the ones classified as runaways. Young women like Alexandria. They deserve justice. Maybe LE should make the same deal, tell us who and where and you get a pass on the death penalty, before we find them, pin them on you and make a date with chair (or needle, which I think is to good for these monsters).

One final note.. I feel that the eyes of these young women were a major attraction. Look at Amber and Chelsea and their sparkling blue eyes.. Alexandria has blue eyes. How many others? Might not be a deal breaker, but a definite lure.

2 comments:

  1. This is sad..Hope that they find justice as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I feel strongly there are more girls. they just need to find a way to make him talk.

    ReplyDelete