Psychics Unite Forum

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lindsey Baum

Lindsey Baum, age 11, went missing from McCleary, Grays Harbor, Washington on June 26, 2009. She had left her friends house around 9:30 pm for a short walk home and has not been seen since. I was contacted by someone close to the case and have been working on her case off and on ever since.

At the beginning I wasn’t posting comments about Lindsey mostly because the information was going where it needed to be, but also because I felt that it wasn’t the right time to post it. When I did post the information things got out of hand with a few from other sites and I was asked by her mother to remove everything. I got slammed for that by a few readers but I did what I was asked to do.

However at this time, and with the permission of Lindsey’s mom, I am going to re-post. My hope is to re-spark the public’s interest in her case and hopefully put something out there that will ring a bell to someone.

Please do not copy or use any of the information contained herein without my permission or the permission of Lindsey’s family. Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. The Baum family has been through enough.

Following is what I had up to the point that I removed it from the blog. As I am able, I will go back and add anything I have gotten since that time.

Remember, I always include everything I get. Some may fit, some may not but I have no idea about that so I write everything. Also, as I have noted before, I have a bad habit of trying to interpret the information and that is not always a good idea. So the actual clues, feelings, images, etc. are whats the most important, not always what I "think" it means.

07/10/09 - What I see starts with the number 11, and L and I hear Linda which makes me think its an L name but I hear luminous????. I see a triangle. I hear bread and it makes me think more of a bread company. I’m not feeling an urgent feeling and that makes me worry if she is still alive but for some reason I am wrestling with that feeling.

I see an alligator which always makes me think of New York, then Brooklyn (someone in an email to me mentioned that there is a town called Brooklyn near McCleary) and the letter A, then train. I feel across the river like on an A train. I admit that is weird and may have nothing to do with anything, but I always write everything. It can be disregarded if it makes no sense but it’s always better to have it just in case. I don’t like to leave anything out.

I can see a man’s face. As it becomes more clear he appears to be in his 40’s maybe early to mid? He is nice looking actually, dark or olive sort of skin, dark wavy hair, sort of long but not too. His features remind me of a Latino or something like that but not too much. The letter G and the number 4. The 4 felt age related a little but I’m not sure. I’m feeling parental. I heard Georgia, but I’m not putting too much weight on that because my close friend just moved to Georgia, but just in case I’m including it. I wanted to know who took her. I heard father. ( I never really felt “her” father though) The letter R sort of like Ramirez. As I’m writing this in my journal, every time I close my eyes I see that man.

07/11/09 - Cannon, swiss cheese – like this case has holes all through it. A boy, I can see blonde hair, shaggy sort of but in a today’s sort of style, a teenager perhaps. Something about his nose. I can see an image. I’m seeing it as if I’m looking up at it from a wooded area and the image keeps changing… a tower? A satellite? And then something that sound like Seattle. Those swirly things may be spinning or vibrating?? Not sure. At first it made me think of a water tower but I remember reading something like that so I will not put faith in that. Maybe the space needle???

I get the feeling that Lindsey’s friend knows more more whether she realizes it or not. I heard "can't tell, I'll get XXXX in trouble. (I'm purposely not giving the name) Someone could have seen her walking home and offered her a ride, or ask about what she was up to and she vented. He convinced her to go with him and blow off steam or meet him. He could have taken her from another location. As I'm writing, I hear rocks like "at the rocks". I get the feeling she may still be alive but this is not what she thought would happen. I've heard Josh repeated a few times in my head but something tells me he is not involved - "brother" unless he unwittingly knows something. "Trapped in a car" - mini van or bus type - older model, tan. Person could have been watching, waiting for the perfect opportunity. She was unhappy and probably expressed that to him, maybe through the internet . I feel maybe the friend and her were going to hook up with him in a chat and she wanted the friend over that night so they could. They may have has more freedom or privacy at Lindsey;s house. I feel the parental or father connection has more to do with her loneliness about her father and maybe fear about his being deployed - moving so far away looking for a male figure to help with those feelings, maybe she even thought, or was convinced, he wouldn't go if she disappeared. Someone could have seen her walking home. There could be someone involved that they met on line.

(It was confirmed that this vehicle had been spotted in the area, and actually reported that it had followed the girls and someone else within weeks of Lindsey’s disappearance.)

07/13/09 - I tried to go back to just after 9:30 pm when she left her friend’s house on June 26, 2009. I get arrows. The first one is pointing straight up, north. Then it goes a little north east and next turns a little downward to south east. I can see a cross road or intersection where she may have either been taken or got distracted and went off course. Orange. I see those big telephone poles with the cross poles on top.

I try to take myself to where she is now. I hear Puget Sound and beach or beach street. I feel like she is sleeping now (I looked up Washington's time zone and found that you are 3 hours behind me, which would have put that time at about 3:30 am so that makes sense.) But from the house she is in you can look up the street and see an industrial or business district in the distance. So I tried to see what she might be seeing at noon, Washington time, today. I’m beginning to think the tower I was seeing is actually a lighthouse. I can see it in the distance.

I think I hear ship’s horns blowing and I can hear seagulls. I can see a large structure like a pier but it seems to go completely across water. A marina or harbor. I see a dinosaur?? Museum? Then I think Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum - like on a boardwalk or a commercial beach street at the ocean. It feels like if you were walking out onto a pier. She feels alive to me.

Ok well the following is simply some interpretations that are simply my ramblings.. not clear clues, just what I was thinking about the clues.

I was very excited when I sent this meditation off because I looked this stuff up to see if I can match anything. There are a lot of lighthouses in Puget Sound. I’m attaching a couple of links where I’ve found pictures of piers that look like what I was seeing. And…… going back to the beginning when I told you I heard Georgia but wasn’t sure if it was because of my friend moving to Georgia, well according to wikipedia “Another definition, given by NOAA, subdivides Puget Sound into five basins or regions. Four of these correspond to areas within the USGS definition, but the fifth one, called "Northern Puget Sound" includes a large additional region. It is defined as bounded to the north by the international boundary with Canada, and to the west by a line running north from the mouth of the Sekiu River on the Olympic Peninsula. Under this definition significant parts of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Strait of Georgia are included in Puget Sound, with the international boundary marking an abrupt and hydrologically arbitrary limit. Is that too much of a stretch?? Not sure. And as stretches go.. another article I found while trying to find Ripley’s “Located at the downstream end of the Green River gorge, Flaming Geyser State Park is a popular take out point for rafters and kayakers enjoying whitewater adventures in the gorge. The park's namesake, the Flaming geyser, and its smaller companion, the Bubbling geyser are both unique and intriguing features. While only burning 6 to 10 inches high now, in its younger days it burned several feet high with gushes of fire and water. It was even featured on Ripley's Believe It or Not.” Ok, so that might be a real stretch but it’s all pointing to that area which is right at Seattle.

07/16/09 - This morning I tried to sort of remote view what she might see when she wakes up. Red / Green, an image of what looked like a hotel room. I tried to see the name on the hotel - Super 8, the #'s 1543, I was trying to get a street or address and I could get the feeling of and also see a beach,like they are near the beach. I was trying to get a street sign - West ____ Blvd. I heard a bell, like a bell ringing in the distance and then saw Bellevue and I tried to disregard that but simply could not. I saw her coming out of the hotel and turning left up to the street corner. This is where the sign is. I see her in a cap,trying to hide her face - she looks down.

07/27/09 - I tried to meditate on Lindsey again. I hear "coconut head"??? a woman, Madrid. I feel like they move around and that she is with a man. I tried to connect with her spirit guides and I hear the name Michael. I ask "Where is she?" I see an image and I hear Saturn.. strange. Land Marks?? I keep seeing a city by water and I'm thinking Bellevue again. I asked about finding her and I felt that they will find her, perhaps even before school starts again. I could see her in a cafe. She looks up at a waitress or someone and tries to get them to recognize her. When? I got August 13th. I hope that is not wishful thinking!



10 comments:

  1. Penn station is the one I meant when I posted earlier. But there is a subway like in sandwich/ bread that may relate to it and I mixed them up. It's late, I'm map challenged and I've been known to get lost on the trains from Penn station :) But all of the things you stated in Lindsey's thread related to the Brooklyn stuff can be found within a mile on a map of the neighborhood where Patrick lived. I notice that the dates on here are 2009. I don't know if that means that it may be Lindsey and I am just associating the stuff with Patrick; however, it seems familar to his case from what I do know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very interesting... I do know that once I started working on more than one child close together I started mixing up information between them. I didn't realize it a first and I do feel there has been a couple of times when something didn't make sense that it was because it hadn't happened yet. I think that is more frustrating because how do you prevent something that you have no idea of the "who"? That is where I want to get to!!! Prevention!!!!!!

    I have a friend who was getting 7's in relation to Lindsey and I notice that Patrick went missing 7 months after her. I emailed her and asked her to post.

    I guess there is no way of knowing but I can go back and post your comments front page for Patrick, with your permission. Maybe it will bring something to light.

    I never did understand why I was only getting a brick wall with him, but I was hoping it was because he was being hidden and that he is ok..

    Thank you so much Gabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering why I did the same thing and when I googled anyone's theories or dreams etc everyone else I seem to find also was getting brick walls. In Brooklyn brick walls are a given, it's like saying trees in the woods. That is no help at all. But when you posted the information I started thinking it seems like you're seeing through his eyes. Just a theory, but something worth thinking about IMO

    If we were 7 yr olds (he had just barely turned 7 so he was more of a 6 yr old in my way of thinking). Say we went through the traumatic changes he had been through all near his birthday and Christmas. And we wanted to runaway and find our mother so we left in the dark and was walking what would we see?

    I googled on google map. Although, I don't know really because maps and reality for me are two different things, it appears that he would be walking between two rows of brick buildings in the dark. And I'd think he would be trying to be brave and possibly be looking for landmarks he had seen during daylight hours when he was walking (possibly) with his foster mother. He hadn't been with her but three weeks so this wouldn't have been something that was real familiar for Patrick I wouldn't think. And then I'd think that it would be less familiar at night.

    Another thing I thought of is when I was in NYC I was a fish out of water when it came to trains. I'd be thinking about which train to take as I approached the subway station.

    My posts aren't very intelligent. There was a time in my life (my early years till my 20s) that I always seen and felt what victims felt. I prayed hard for it to go away and for a few years I didn't have any dreams or visions. But now I'd like to practice using it with a less emotional attachment. Therefore, any readers, please know I believe any clue is worth stating no matter how ridiculous it makes me sound. I'm learning and growing as I go, but one little clue might trigger something in someone's mind and that may lead to something that would help LE and a family (in this case two families) find a child that they want home. Yes, Diana, you have my permission. You have been doing this a lot longer than I have so feel free to edit anything that is not appropriate for your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gabby.. don't worry, I sometimes don't sound intelligent either..lol. I try not to go back and clean up what I have written right after a meditation. I am afraid something, even something minor, might be altered if I do.

    And yes, sometimes it is like I am looking through the persons eyes. I try to do that so I can see what they are seeing. That way perhaps the landmarks or clues will make more sense to someone reading it who lives in the area and is familiar with it.

    I'm working on a little project where I am taking a couple of cases, like Amber Dubois and Chelsey King and I'm going to show what I saw vs what actually happened. I'm hoping to explain how this works. But you need a case where the person was found or you have evidence to compare to the visions. Its very interesting how this all works and I learn something new every day. I guess the idea is that if someone who doesn't have visions can see or understand how I see vs the reality of the situation, then it will better help people who are in the areas and helping with the investigation to understand the clues.

    The thing is, you have to say everything like you get it whether you feel it any sense or not. It might not to me, but it very well might to someone else.

    Keep posting, I appreciate all the help I can get!!! And I will work on getting some things posted under Patrick. Also, there is something else that I may have that is for him. I didn't put it together before but I will go back and find it in my journal and get it posted too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this paragraph:

    "I think I hear ship’s horns blowing and I can hear seagulls. I can see a large structure like a pier but it seems to go completely across water. A marina or harbor. I see a dinosaur?? Museum? Then I think Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum - like on a boardwalk or a commercial beach street at the ocean. It feels like if you were walking out onto a pier. She feels alive to me."

    You are describing the Seattle waterfront. Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe, which is a shop-come-museum similar to Ripleys Believe It Or Not is located on Pier 54 in Seattle. There are ships horns, seagulls, and buildings on top of the piers stretching out into the water.

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Seattle_-_Pier_54_from_water_01.jpg

    I believe she is alive too. I get very strong and accurate feelings about this type of thing. I believe she is alive and being held in secret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thank you sooooooooo much!! I will definitely look more into this area and I will pass the info along to her mom. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or the whale museum in Westport where there are boats, lighthouses, hotels, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay. I live a half hour away from mccleary and I remember when this happened. I've always felt she would be found. Today I saw a fb post about old leads and that lead me to googling the lindsey baum case which lead me to this. After I read your psychic reading I started googling more. Here's what I found. I looked at a map of Washington and kind of randomly mapped out those arrows you saw. That lead me to an island called lummi island ( that made me think of luminous) near the straight of jaun da fuqa. On that island there is a winery gallery called artisan winery that makes bread. Also on that island, a common activity is searching for ancient rock carvings (at the rocks) on the beach. Across from this island is bellingham ( for some reason I related that to bellevue for some reason. Google bellingham pier. A lot of the pics match your description. Then I googled dinosaur bellingham and I think it was an article from a bellingham news paper.. It talked about a dinosaur fossil found on an island near lummi island called sucia island. I can't remember all of what it was saying about that fossil but it was a big deal. Burk university was doing the research on it and I think that is was in 2012. Also the triangle. If you look at these three locations. Bellingham, lummi island and sucia island it makes a "triangle" that is accessible by ferry and is common for people to do so. Aslo there was beach ave in lummi. I don't know if this is all coincidence but I had to share. It was kind of freaking me out that I found all this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I commented earlier about lummi island. Right across the water from lummi island in bellingham is a train/ bus station. Also this might be even more far fetched but there is a Bellevue pl in bellingham.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for posting this.. I hope it helps! There was a picture that immediately drew me in. I'll try to post it here. Hope it shows up, but you may have to copy and paste. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56562700e4b027c789963d33/t/576822576b8f5bec504e9652/1466442349665/banner-ferry-dock.jpg?format=1500w

    ReplyDelete