Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lindsey Baum


I received the following information from someone in New York.  I am not posting the name just the information.  If anyone out there thinks they might have seen Lindsey, please, please contact your local police or the FBI.  I am alternating her pictures because, if she is still out there, her looks have probably been changed..
..Diana, it seems from your posts that you've been thinking/feeling Brooklyn, Washington but I just wanted to post and let you know that I saw a young girl last fall who looked very much like the pictures I see of Lindsey Baum. I saw her in the Boerum Hill/Gowanus area and reported this sighting to the police, hopefully they looked into at the time. I can't be sure that the girl I saw was Lindsey but I can say that if it wasn't Lindsey then the resemblance was remarkable. Also, just to add, the girl I saw (although she had the same face as Lindsey) was thinner and her hair had been dyed blonde. The face however, was the same. Also, the man she was with did have long, wavy, dark hair and olive skin as you describe in your journal entry from last July. I hope the police investigated this lead but I never heard from them so I can't be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment