Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lindsey Baum (by Kimberley)



July 7, 2009 I see woods, a lot of trees. Parts of the ground are. Impression of recent heavy rains. Big puddles. I look up to the sky, between the trees I could see the sun. It seems like dusk. I see someone walking, blue jeans(faded) brown running or hiking shoes. (weird for July) I hear the words "RAM or VAN." I then see a Ram pick up truck, older model. I feel there's also a van. I hear "TENNESSEE ST., GONE FAR, WHITE HOUSE. Research: Tennessee st. in Colfax Wa. 348 miles from Mcleary Wa.
Delete
July 18, 2009 Im very confused about Lindsey, I tried to get more impressions. This time I see a group of older teens, both male and female. I feel she knows some of them. They are in a field in the area. Its an area where teens go to hang out and party and drink. There's an old shed (maybe a hunting shed) I see either old green paint or tarp on one side of the shed. I see 2 vehicles. One is an old baby blue van, and the other is a midnight blue or black pick up truck. There seems to be a metal frame on the back of the pick up (may have once had a cabin). The person walking with Lindsey is in blue jeans. Feels female. I feel she led Lindsey there, with no intension of harming her. I hear "lets stop there" .
Delete
July 21, 2009 I was trying to focus on the girl I feel was walking with Lindsey. I was trying to concentrate on her energy to see if one of the teens would stand out. I sense the reason was for a ride home. One boy stands out- There is almost like a glow around him. He hops off the back of the pick up and seems to be really impressed from the smile that beams across his face. There are 3 boys on the pick up truck in total. I see him as blond, medium length shaggy hair, average hight, and athletic build. Blue jeans, and a black t-shirt with a white emblem in the center. It seems like an electricians symbol, but its fuzzy. I feel like the people around him would never suspect for him to harm anyone. The female has no involvement. Sensing a bike was the reason for the lift home.
Delete
Aug 10, 2009 There's someone Im sensing directly involved with the family that knows something of Lindsey's where abouts. or is suspicious of something but is not speaking. Does not want to betray or accuse in case they are wrong. She CO-ALLS. I also see bubble gum and lolipops. ??????
Delete
Aug 10, 2009 I hear "SONS, SONS, SONS" (Once again three boys come up.) I see aboy, quiet in his room. He is blond. He is hiding something in his hand. Corner window under desk or next to desk. Paper, little black or brown box.... Careful not to let anyone know. Its a bracelet or necklace. Shinny. I hear "cant let xxxanda know or xxxantha. (cant make out the first letters)
Delete
Aug 10, 2009 I see her in a pink long sleeved shirt. Her arm on her hip, just like the famous picture of her all over the web. The shape of her arm seems significant. Arm on her hip points left. I keep seeing the triangle shape of her arm. I know see Melissa Baum, standing in front of a home. Very still. She's wearing a burgandy top and pants. she has no expression. I see Lindsey standing on the side of the house. She leads me to the back. There is an old rusted tricycle with broken back tires. Alot of clutter and scrap in the yard. Lindsey points down, there is a metal frame and steps that run below ground that leads to a basement. The matal frame almost acts like a fence. The ouside light is on. I hear "mom can't hear me" She screams for her mom. I feels she is soo close. Has Melissa been ther and does not know???? I ask her for the street and I taste Maple. I see Melissa again, she'll find something soon. She looks shocked, surprised, I sense realization. I smell old books or news papers. Lots of paper stacked high. There's an old dog cage. I keep seeing 7, #7 really stands out. I keep getting flashes of the # 7.
Delete
Aug. 13, 2009 I just had a dream about Lindsey. I grabbed Lindsey by the arm and demanded she tell me where she is. I heard, " under the floor, when people come thats where I go. Under the floor. No-one can hear me. " See a red and white checker board.
Delete
Sept 29,2009 I see a pathway through the fields. It feels very damp and foggy. I feel very tired, groggy. At the end of the pathway, There's an open area. Seems like water. I'm walking along the bank. I still see a shed. There's a fire. Is there a hunting ground in Mcleary?
I had a dream last night that Lindsey gave me a key. It looked like a house key. It was on a purple plastic keychain(it looked like a spiral plastic attached to a clasp, like one you would find on a dog leash) There were numbers on the key put on with some kind of label maker. Black label with white numbers. 6xx.an seem to remember the last two numbers.

2 comments:

  1. The blonde male teenager who appears harmless seems to come up a lot...maybe he's not so harmless?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it does seem like that. At first we thought we identified the boy I got as a friend of hers. Not quite teen yet I don't think. Sometimes I pick up personal things about a person that aren't necessarily about what happened, but just about their life. Sort of confirms I am on the right person. But then Kim got a blonde teenage boy also so at this point, only those investigating the case know if there is someone they need to look at.

    ReplyDelete