Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, April 5, 2010

Patrick Alford

After posting the information about Lindsey Baum, especially in regard to Brooklyn, I received some interesting points from a member. Even though it was a few months before Patrick Alford went missing, she felt there were a lot of similarities involving his case, where he lived and where he went missing. I said I would re-post her comments front and center just in case she is right and there might be something that also might help Patrick.. here goes.  The original posts are in red.


Patrick's original information was posted on this blog on February 23, 2010.

One more thing.. I did receive some tips about Lindsey and this information so I cannot disregard the fact that I was meditating on her, and only her at that time.  I will post that information when I have a few things confirmed. I am just posting again because someone found the connection and its worth exploring...  You never know!

Gabby said: On one of the Lindsey Baum readings I was reading the updates and chills came over me and I thought of Patrick Alford.

These are some things that stood out.

Patrick Alford is suspected of running away and then being abducted or something happened to him. He is a 7 yr old foster child from Brooklyn, NY.

(I see an alligator which always makes me think of New York, then Brooklyn)

His foster mother was Librada Moran. Morans in NYC from what I know often are Latino or Italian. Their skin tone is often olive to dark and dark hair is common.


Librada Moran lives at 1305 Delmar Loop Apt 4B according to white pages. You posted something about L and 4.

( What I see starts with the number 11, and L and I hear Linda which makes me think its an L name but I hear luminous????.)

(The letter G and the number 4.)


But you mentioned the L word as Linda coming to mind. Is it possible if you are seeing through the mind of a 7 yr old that it would be Linden? The reason I ask is because at 1868 Linden boulevard is the subway station for the local area. it is .8 mi nw easily in walking distance and perhaps a subway that Patrick had taken in the past. Subways are called trains and there are many letters g and a are two of them.

I don't remember 11 in the news, but I get a strong feeling that is something I've read and is important so I'm pointing out that the 11 in your reading seems familar.


You mention Luminous. Again if you are connecting with thoughts of a 7 yr old would it be possible you are trying to pick up on the local limousine company which is .4 mi of where he was staying? It is called Nava Ona Limo

You mention bread and triangle. I couldn't find a picture of this resturant, but it is called feeding tree bakery and resturant. Many trees on signs look like triangles. This is located at 811 Van Siclen Avenue. I believe another subway stop is near here.

(I see a triangle. I hear bread and it makes me think more of a bread company.) 

A tower and image changing is very likely in that neighborhood...signs move and display images all over the city. I've never been to Brooklyn, but other parts of NYC have this. Also I once read that near the Brooklyn Bridge there are towers. IIRC there was a search near water in the beginning. I'm not familar with the area, but perhaps this was near a tower and the bridge?

(I can see an image. I’m seeing it as if I’m looking up at it from a wooded area and the image keeps changing… a tower? A satellite? And then something that sound like Seattle. Those swirly things may be spinning or vibrating?? Not sure.)


There are many Ramirezs in the neighborhood where Patrick went missing. (according to white pages)

(The letter R sort of like Ramirez.)

One other thing, you mention Georgia. I looked on google map and searched the subway station address-1868 Linden Boulevard and the picture that showed up was on Georgia Ave.

(I heard Georgia, but I’m not putting too much weight on that because my close friend just moved to Georgia, but just in case I’m including it.)

It may be possible that 4G is an apartment, but I couldn't find anything to support that at this time.

I haven't read all of your readings. I will look through the Brooklyn related ones and see if I recall anything else I have read in the media or can find on the map or white pages.
April 4, 2010 3:22 AM


My Reply to her comments:  I want to say something about names. Linda, Lindsey, Librada.. they are all L names with similar sounds. Could very well be any of those names. When I hear, its not always clear..sorry about the rhyme.. lol Like Mark or Mike.. the M is important. So yes, I could have been getting any L name with a similar sound.

I will definitely take a closer look at this.. also, in another recent meditation I was getting something like a warehouse district and an 800 block. Your 1305 stands out for some reason also.

I will try again to connect with Patrick. But like I said in response to your other post, I never understood why I couldn't get anymore than a brick wall with him. That sometimes happens and my hope was, and still is that he is just in hiding and that he is ok.
April 4, 2010 6:13 AM

3 comments:

  1. Today LE is searching for Patrick.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/hunt_for_kid_turning_grim_bMF6tz3TKjBLzK6Tb3wSYJ

    Praying that Patrick will be found. I hope it is today, but I have a feeling that the 16th is an important date in this case so maybe today will bring a lead that LE needs so badly.

    I've been seeing the alligator when I pray for Patrick and also the top of a building and a container next to a brick wall...it appears to be a roof top. Maybe there will be evidence found there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I told you, the area that is being searched today is "wooded". I believe you said you were seeing trees or wooded areas.

    Nydailynews.com is reporting bones were found, but at this time it's not clear if they are human or animal remains. A shovel was also found, but LE doesn't know if it is related to anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabby, could you email me at diana@nativebearspirit.com

    ReplyDelete