Psychics Unite Forum

Thursday, June 3, 2010

5 Years Later - Joran Van der Sloot is in the news again

The news that Joran Van der Sloot is suspected of yet another murder is unthinkable. But this time perhaps he will have to answer for his crimes.  Five years to the day after Natalee Holloway went missing, Stephany Flores Ramirez was found dead in a hotel room in Peru, and Joran is the last person known to be seen with her.

Hearing that reminded me of something I ran across in my notes, weeks ago.  At the end of my journal notes dated 09/27/05 I wrote "I saw faces and sadness that I feel I have now lost – I saw a butterfly develop and grow wings and a distinctive #5.  Year 5??  5 what???"  When I read that I thought about the fact that so much news was coming up surrounding Natalee, like the formation that the scuba divers found.  I felt perhaps things were starting to stir and maybe some new information would come to light.  Now I wonder, was this it?

Joran was caught today.  My only hope now is that if there is more to be revealed in Natalee's case, it will be done in an attempt to save his own neck.  I know, at least in the USA, innocent until proven guilty. But he does look pretty guilty at this point and he doesn't have his father to pull strings this time. 

My prayers go out to Stephaney's family, and to the family of Natalee Holloway.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if in any new meditations, if you are getting that she is still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No new meditations.. Perhaps I need to set aside some time for her again. It is a sad statement to say that there are so many children missing that its hard to stay current on cold cases.. I will see what I can do though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8_6_1987 7 fire signs in his chart..... Ummmm

    ReplyDelete