Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kyron Horman 06/09/10

Thanks everyone for your comments.  Keep posting, even if your feelings are different than mine.  Hopefully someone will see something that will be the clue to finding Kyron.

Meditation 06/09/10 - I was trying to focus on what Kyron did after he left his mom that morning.  I can see him. He was on his way to class and he got distracted.  I saw him push against a large door, like a fire or exit door. One that might have that bar thing that you push to go through.  Might have been yellow, not real sure on that.  Why would he do that?  Then I could see a ball, like a dodge ball or basketball.  Something about that size.  I just feel that something caught his eye or distracted him and he ventured off.  He may not have been able to get out of that room, perhaps the door locked behind him or it was too heavy. But I feel there is more to it than that.

Next I could see a room.  It feels small but that could be because it is cluttered or filled up.  Machines or equipment or something, with moving parts.  It feels like a utility room or something like that.  Then I could see him climbing up a ladder that was attached to something.  I don't know if it was really a ladder or simply represented him climbing.

I'm trying to focus on what he might be able to see from where he is.  I could see a man sitting in a chair.  That worried me at first.  The man had dark hair and dark sort of heavy yet sunken features.  But then I could see a room, more like a break room I think or waiting area.  But not fancy, more like in a basement or something. The chair he was sitting in appeared to be one of those molded plastic seats on metal legs.  I could see a small table with some papers on it and cups I think.  There were a couple of chairs and a large, white faced clock.

I have to say, a few times in the meditation my mind wandered in the direction of someone else being involved.  I'm not sure if it is something like a kid who knows more than they are saying, perhaps was part of the adventure.  Or someone who distracted him, maybe lured him.  But in the back of my thoughts I feel this was an accident more than a crime.

12 comments:

  1. My dream was simply about the search for Kyron which came across a cellar door in a field near the elementary school where he was found inside. To me this says he is possibly in a basement or underground somewhere within the vincinity of the school. It is definitely a small space, dark, and underground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds similar to what I'm getting. I hope they find him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt they were in an abandoned house which would mean no electricity near the school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You showed earlier in your postings a picture/symbol and could not figure out what it was. It looks to me like the symbol for pisces. Terri Horman is a pisces. You also showed some symbols you thought might be crosses, I am wondering if maybe Kyron was showing you telephone poles or two roads/highways intersecting (when looked at in two dimensional). I found a picture of a road, on Google, leading to his school and it looks a lot like your drawings. Someone had posted on another sight that he was hiding in plain view, took to mean not hidden, but there is a Plainview Grocery store in Oregon not far from his school. The SM was not all that fond of this little boy. Just thinking and trying to help. Please keep looking for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a pisces too! My strongest vibes come from the basketball, and next to that, this one area with 2 circular things with boards or tracks running over them. Mostly basketball though.

    I believe others have also mentioned that grocery store but not sure how close or far it is.

    I'm also not sure how we got from the original stories of a close knit family with the loving step mom who spent a lot of time at the school to this step mom who is not fond of Kyron??? After the amount of negative attention I don't know how anyone knows anything for sure. Its all tangled up in gossip and rumors. What is the real truth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you have anymore on him?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana,
    Just wanted to mention that the first thing I thought of when you showed your bars with the number 6 on them, was tent poles. Most tents and screen houses have bars that are numbered for easy setup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you dont mind me asking. Why do you think kain still believes kyron is alive? I dont believe kyron left the school on his own. I asked my son about same age. He wouldnt just leave he says.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Because a parent wouldn't ever want to give up that hope. I wouldn't, would you? And what I'm giving here are just my feelings and impressions. I hope and pray I'm wrong on this one, I really do. I always do when I feel a child is gone. I pray to be wrong.

    As far as what a kid would do, I remember seeing a special on child abduction one time. Every single parent said that their child wouldn't fall for the trick, or wouldn't talk to the stranger or leave the area. Every single one did. You never know with children that age. I don't know if he was lured, or if something distracted his attention and he followed the distraction.. I don't know if anyone will ever know but never say never. I talk to my kids and tell them, remind them, warn them.. all the time. I hope by repeating it, it will sink in. Besides the hundreds of pictures I have of these missing children that I have in a box by my chair or lying out by my journals. Those are reminders. I hope if they are ever faced with this kind of situation they will remember what I've taught them. But if I had never spoken to them about it, would they know?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who is the crossguard? Who is the coach? For some reason I keep seeing father and son.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. In regards to the top of this page there was no reply icon There is a child who speaks out about Kyron on youtube his name is Tanner Pumala.His father lives on a boat on Sauvie Island. The police encourage the community not to speak with media yet this childs grandmother put him out on front street. I am not sure if his interview is still on youtube. The interview from the groundskeeper was highly suspicious. I always wondered why it was removed.

    ReplyDelete