Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kyron Horman, starting over..

Yesterday while I was getting ready before my meditation I thought I might try to focus on Kyron again to see if I could come up with anything new. But then I saw the clip about Drake Boyd just before I turned the news off.  The details were pretty slim and were simply that there was an amber alert, the baby was forcibly taken from his mother after she was assaulted and they had a male suspect who was driving her car. So I decided to try to focus on him.  Thankfully now he has been found and is safe.

So this morning I thought I would once again try to focus on Kyron.  I didn't get much except that I needed to use what I got on Drake to illustrate how we should look at the clues for Kyron.  I also got the image of the industrial area.  I was wondering yesterday if that part could have been about Kyron but I don't know at this point how to figure that out.

So what I received in my meditation about Drake and what we know now....  I am only going to point out what I can identify as factual.  The rest is not helpful as I don't know if its accurate or not.

It feels like this baby/mother were targeted.  Not random.  She may know who did this or be connected somehow.  But that could be my logical mind working since they do have a suspect.

What we now know is that the suspect, David Jackson, is the babies father.  So yes, she knew him and yes, they were targeted and it was not a random attack or crime of opportunity.


I feel like the baby will be dropped off as the heat intensifies on the suspect! I hope I'm right about that!!!

The baby was dropped off at a place that was described as a "babysitter".  Jackson took off and is still at large. 

At the beginning I felt the motive had something to do with money or drugs.  He will receive payment for the baby???

This I think is the important part because it shows how analyzing my own info sometimes gets me off track.  I felt money or drugs and I wondered if he was going to receive payment for the baby, as in kidnapping for hire or something like that.  I should have just left it at drugs and money and not added my theory.  The motive was not money or drugs however David Jackson does have an extensive criminal history including drugs, both use and sale.  That part was not about the crime.  It was simply me picking up on facts about the suspect. That part would actually not have been helpful in finding Drake. 

What I left out.. I was in a hurry yesterday morning but I wanted to get that info out just in case it might be helpful.  I left out other thoughts I had that I didn't feel would be helpful.  I got an image of him dumping the car and my logical mind said "Duh, if he doesn't want to get caught he will dump the car they have a description of and steal another one".  It seemed like common sense not intuitive information so I didn't put much weight on it and it totally slipped my mind as I was typing up the post.  It did turn out to be true, (except they had another car and didn't steal one)  but like I said, common sense would dictate that action.

So how does this help Kyron?  It illustrates the point that I repeatedly try to make about analyzing and adding logical thinking.  This goes for my visions and everyone else's.  I'm not saying that mine are the correct ones so we need to apply this across the board.  Go with what you actually get and try to remove the thoughts that are added by our logical minds.  We need to go back to the beginning and see what we saw and remove everything else.

This is also the reason I've been so stubborn about not posting all of the stuff about TH or others that have been in the news.  I didn't "see" anything regarding a suspect.  I'm not sure anyone really has.  Its all been taking what we have seen and applying it to what is being said.  Or simply being influenced by the massive media coverage. You cannot apply logical thinking to an intuitive process.  That will mess you up every time.

The simplest answer is usually the correct one.  And the information we receive in our intuitive states, in its simplest form, is usually correct.  That is where we need to look if we want to find Kyron.

I've been saying this all along, they need to go back to the beginning and look again leaving out the preconceived notions and theories.  They need to take another look at this with fresh eyes and open minds.

One final point.. I do realize that once in a while I get the info about these kids mixed up.  That is why I try not to work on too many cases at once.  My thoughts yesterday morning were to focus on Kyron.  I changed that when I saw the news about Drake.  The first images I received about the industrial area might very well be about Kyron.  That lead me to consider that the office area might also be about Kyron, especially if the two are connected.  So I will re-post that sketch and info about that here in case it might "click" with someone as a business of some sort in the area.  Ok, so I'm thinking again but I have to put it all out there...

07/12/10 - I could see an industrial location.  It appeared to be one plant or business I think.  It reminded me of the pictures I took of that area in regard to Kyron  but what stood out were these large blue things that looked like dumpsters.  Maybe they were on a truck or something because they appeared to move but they were large, dark blue and had yellow letters.


The next think I know I was sort of floating over an office or something like that where there were multiple people doing the same thing.  I could see these machines and it reminded me of typewriters with those hard shell covers.  Sort of ivory in color, maybe hard shiny plastic?  I don't know what it was but it seemed they all were doing the same type of work on those machines.  It felt "not like a computer"  but I don't know why I want to say that exactly.  The office area and the industrial area may be part of the same thing. Maybe manufacturing of some sort.

13 comments:

  1. To the astral projector, again..urgh I guess you didn't see my response to your first comments. I removed it after I regained my composure, but you are correct in one thing, I will never publish your comments. Yes you should simply get your own blog but my advice is that if you are so sure you have the proof positive then go to the police.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana machines with hard shiny plastic covers and people doing the same thing, could that be sewing machines? And maybe what "looked like dumpsters" *where* dumpsters. You know they often have lettering on the sides of them & I'm not certain but I think they are also picked up by truck & hauled away & a new empty one put in it's place. I imgine the school has dumpsters & so do we know what color they are? ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the dumpsters were just that but I wondered a little about garbage trucks but the beds looked like dumpsters. Weird!

    But the other, it looked like those typewriter/word processors they used to have and they had those hard plastic covers. Depending on your age maybe you are too young to remember that and I am simply giving away my age..lol But they seemed smaller than sewing machines, and appeared to be sitting on desks of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana,

    I am glad to see your posts again. I am saddened that they have not found Kyron. I have kind of put a mental helmet on because I didn't want to think about him while all this media stuff was going on with TH. While this may have been the wrong action in general it was right for my sanity. I guess sometimes we just have to step back.

    You are right, they need to start over from the beginning and that seems to be what they are doing. Neighbors are reporting that they have started searching by the school again, within the last week. Maybe something was missed and maybe more clues will turn up.

    I thank you for your posts and meditation. I have followed you for a while and posted as anonymous multiple times but will add Butterfly to the end so that you can identify me in your posts/responses. I get a feeling of calm when I write you or read your posts. I am not sure why but I do. Thank you for not judging and for remaining neutral on poor Kyron. Hopefully they will find him soon.

    Tonight, I take off my helmet and realign myself so that what needs to come to my thoughts can. I am not sure if that makes sense to you but it does to me. I will let you know if anything develops.

    Thank you again!
    Anon-Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Butterfly, I understand what you mean about stepping back. I have to do the same from time to time.

    I guess I hadn't posted about Kyron because I wasn't getting anything new. The stuff about TH is very distracting and its hard to stay true to what you are feeling when so many are out there saying the opposite. The thing is it doesn't hurt to just leave that part out and focus on finding Kyron. It doesn't make what you feel right or wrong. And it doesn't mean that there can't be a little truth in all.. but until he is found all it does is create a huge amount of negative energy around the whole situation and stop people from looking for other possibilities. I am so glad to hear that the neighbors are searching again. I pray that this time they will find him.

    Thank you for your kind words about the non-judgment. Sometimes I lose my patience a little (a lot in some cases). But I do find if you are working in anger and negativity then that is all you get and that doesn't help anything, and it doesn't help Kyron.

    What you have said does make sense to me. Its how I feel most of the time. I've wanted to try to work on a few other children (because I feel I've already received what I need to on Kyron) but what needs to, and is supposed to come is what will. I just have to go with it and trust that is where I am supposed to be at the moment.

    Always remember to protect yourself with loving white light to keep yourself from taking all of this on yourself. (or use whatever method works best for you)

    I am happy to put a name with the posts. Its nice to meet you Butterfly!

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny that others say what I'm thinking or how I feel.... You know I understand the anger everyone has with this case/story because everyone feels helpless etc. but there's just so much aggresive anger right now I too have felt I need to just stop reading along or seeing the news pieces because it leaves me feeling like my head is swimming....

    I've found it very comforting that they (whoever they are) has gone back & started at the beginning by the school....

    Diana, I think those dumpsters can just be picked up by trucks & hauled away & maybe that's why you're seeing them that way as part of a truck. I think they're part of garbage removal &/or the rental of the dumpster itself. They have real long ones that have open tops that serve as an actual truck bed & roll on & off the trucks too.

    & I know the word processors you're speaking about & those are what everyone originally switched over to from the electric typewriters. So I think we're just dating ourselves and I think I'm as old as you. LOL but if it were word processors then it's be back to being a office & I thought you'd said it didn't feel like computers. I always saw the word processors as the beginning of computer terminals at everyones station. You think it was the office of a manufacturing company? Maybe there's an abandoned manufacturer some where & the equipment was just left? That equipment would be obsolete & so maybe it was just left? hah or maybe I'm just trying to be logical... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Diana,
    I been keeping up with your site and Jacqui O'reilly site. I was the one that didnt meantion where to get that guys comment from. Sorry now i know for the future. I would like for you to please comment on this. I keep trying to also chat on Jacqui O'reilly other site but its hard to get in and you are friends with her. She posted this yesterday after speaking to Kyron again. "SORRY GUYS I FEL ASLEP WHLST CLOSING MY EYES I JUST HAVNT BEEN SLEPING OK I GOT THIS IM GOING TO MAKE IT EASY AS I CAN KYRON SEAMS TO BE IN A WATER WAY THAT RUNS OF INTO THE COLUMBIAN RIVER I GET AN INDUSTRIAL AREA AND GRATE OR SOMETING GRATE THE WHEEL AGAIN SOMTHING SOUNDS VERY LIKE GOATS ISLAND OR GOATS INLAND A BUISNESS THAT SOUNDS VERY SIMULAR TO SHAPLES OR SHAPLETON ALSO A MALLARD I THINK IS THE NAME OF A ROAD OR AREA I CANT STOP BEING DRAWN TO LOOK FOR SOME SORT OF FLOATING BARREL IN TE WATER LOOKS WHITE MADE FROM HARD WHITE PLASTIC. CHECK FOR THE BRIDGE CAN STAND ON WITH MEATAL ON IT SO THIS WATER WAY MUST RUN ONTO THE PICS PREVIOUSLY SHOWN WE WHERE DISCUSING ON HAPPY ROCK PLACE THAT REALLY IS ALL THE INFORMATION I CAN GET HOPE THIS HELPS GUYS X" Well, i been searching Colombia river and theres a Grain Elevator, downstream of Irrigon, Oregon.View from end of Paterson Ferry Road.
    http://www.columbiariverimages.com/Regions/Places/irrigon.html
    Theres a picture. It kinds of looks like the ones you been doing with the industral things. I will keep searching for things. See if you see anyting here. Thanks a million! Lets pray he is found today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and yes M2C, manufacturing came to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't kept up with the case. But since you're going back to the beginning, I'm going to jump in :)

    In the beginning and now I get 12.3 miles se of his home (I don't know why I get from the house and not his school...people ask me that so I'm tossing it in there, I don't know)

    In the beginning I felt like it was an empty lot with a history of criminal activity off the freeway/interstate or really busy highway. There is something related to homeless people in the area and a safeway. It is located below the island they were searching. Before I had heard tidbits about that search awhile back I kept getting they are too far north.

    I'm not going to say the name, but I got a man's name (I may have said it before I don't know) It starts with a D.

    The abductor to me reminds me of the maintainence man on One day at a Time.

    I may be totally wrong. (I apparently am not picking up anything similar to what my friends are) but I'm adding it in case it could be helpful.

    One thing that i got in the beginning is this case should be solved easily. Perhaps that is why it hasn't drawn me like some cases. And now as we start from the beginning again, I gotta say I'm amazed he's still missing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me to Gabby... my initial feeling was that it would be resolved soon. It should have been!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm behind on a lot right now and don't know if I mentioned this in an earlier blog about Kyron. I always see the little blue cub scout uniform with the little yellow tie. And canoe always comes to mind. I don't know what either means.

    Praying Kyron is found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. About a month ago I saw what appeared to be a golf course, in a wooded area, near a pond or creek. Last night before going to sleep I asked for answers on this situation and I dreamed about a building supply company (pallets stacked can be seen through a chain link fence). I was "looking" through the fence from the outside. Everything was green around me, plants and trees very thick on the other side of the fence. It looked like big sheets of plywood on the pallets.

    Accurate or not in what we are receiving, I believe because so many people are thinking of Kyron and care about the outcome, that energy is very powerful and will bring some answers soon. Prayers go out to Kyron's parents, they deserve some resolution on this. The waiting and wondering must be unbearable for them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dream sounds like an area that I found that felt very familiar.. even though I live in WV. I posted pictures here on the blog.

    I too pray that answers are found soon!

    ReplyDelete