Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, November 12, 2010

Lindsey Baum - 11/12/10

I had been thinking about Lindsey lately and yesterday several things came across my computer about her so I thought I would try to do another meditation on her.

11/12/10 - I could see a black pickup, shiny.  Younger male(s) late teens or 20's maybe.  She knew them.  I don't know why but as I wrote that in my journal I felt the twinge of a female.  Can't explain it.  I heard the name Jake or Josh.. a J name.  Then I started to see this image but I don't know what it is.

Then I could see a roll of paper, like wrapping paper and then a wide brush like paint brush but then I realized that it seemed more like one of those wide brushes they use for wallpaper glue.  I think.. I have never wallpapered myself so I can't be sure.  It was just a feeling.

Next I could see, very vividly, a red baseball cap bill.. then the white front of the cap.  I don't know why I got the bill first.  It almost seemed like a mesh hat with a solid white front and a red bill.  The back may have been alternate red and white if they even make something like that.  I have no idea what that means.

I was trying to get a location of where Lindsey is.  The thought crossed my mind Brooklyn, but more like I had thought before, Brooklyn.  I was trying to go around that for the time being but then Brook Lynn, BROOKE LYNN.  I could figure out if it meant a name or a location or just that I can't go around that thought.  I was trying to get a visual clue or location and I could see woods and then a trailer.  I started thinking about Amber and how they would have never found her if Gardner had not led them to her location.  I got the feeling that means she is hidden very well.  It began to worry me that my feeling about her still being alive was wishful thinking. 

I drew a tarot card, like I usually do daily, but this time it didn't feel like it was for me.  It was the 10 of Wands and on my cards there is an image of a stack of burning sticks (wands) and a ram.  It made me quickly flash to the first image I drew and the truck and the thought crossed my mind Dodge Ram, like this card was a message about Lindsey not for me.

7 comments:

  1. I've always told you I don't get anything about Lindsey that is helpful. That hasn't changed, but there is something that has been reoccuring since she went missing that I always see in my mind. It's a bike on it's side and the wheel spinning when it's found. That isn't about Lindsey and that's why I don't ever post it. But I'm beginning to wonder if there is another case connected to his one that might yield more clues for both girls. It makes me think of Amber Hagerman, but I'm not sure why.
    Sorry, nothing useful to help with locating this beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have never got into anything like this but feel compelled to let you know that there is a Brooklyn Road in Oakville,wa which is not far from MCcleary wa. I have a gift or connection and occasionally have "seen" people that have passed so that is my "credentials" I posted earlier that a few times I have traveled through Mccleary and just have this feeling that she is in the foothills/woods. Anyway no harm is done if I put my 2 cents in and if it helps then it is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the posts! I will try to google the area and see if anything pops out! And you are right, no harm done and hopefully something that will help. We never know! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm by no means a psychic, but perhaps the drawing above of the image you keep seeing is of the dodge ram truck symbol? Perhaps the abductor(s) had a truck they used for painting/wallpapering as a business? Just trying to tie together your clues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!!! I will pass that along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am not a psychic but in my life have had a few things happen that have made me think I may have some strange intuition from time-to-time. In the past few weeks I've had a few dreams about Lindsey and it's almost as though they come to me right before I fall asleep.. 3 things stand out that I can remember. 1. I saw a white camper with some kind of light brown stripe or decal, the camper had long skinny windows. 2. I saw a girl who I assumed was Lindsey, I only saw the back of her head, her hair was dyed dark brown, possibly black with bright red stripes. 3. the word "Sheepwell" kept being said. I have absolutely no idea what this could mean. It's been bothering me for the last few days.. just wanted to put it out there.
    Thank you
    ABM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info.. I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete