Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, December 3, 2010

Lisset Soto Salinas, Age 9 - La Paz Baja, Mexico

Thursday, October 15, 2010, 8-year old Lisset Soto Salinas, got off the bus after school in her neighborhood of Camino Real. She called her mother on her cell phone and said she got off the bus and was walking home. The 4th-grade student of Rosario Castellanos elementary school told her mother that a green SUV was following her, and then the phone call was cut off.

I had some information posted but I'm removing it, at least temporarily.  If you are someone connected with Lisset, please contact me.

Jueves, 15 de octubre 2010, de 8 años de edad, Lisset Soto Salinas, se bajó del autobús después de la escuela de su barrio de Camino Real. Llamó a su madre en su teléfono celular y dijo que se bajó del autobús y fue caminando a casa. El estudiante de 4 º grado de la escuela Rosario Castellanos primaria le dijo a su madre que un SUV verde fue su siguiente y, a continuación, la llamada se cortó.


Tenía alguna información publicada, pero lo estoy quitando, al menos temporalmente. Si usted es alguien vinculado con Lisset, por favor, póngase en contacto conmigo.

6 comments:

  1. This isn't about Lisset, but Hassani
    I dreamed something about school and eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the man worked with a man in the family he is a truck delivery driver she is alive and in a wherehouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she is still alive and will be found but the time that has passed is not a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dreamed something about school and eggs too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am connected with her relatives, please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, please email me.

    ReplyDelete