Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, December 13, 2010

Stephanie Cudd, Age 15 - Pacheco, CA



I haven't had a chance to do a meditation on Stephanie yet but I'm hoping that getting her picture out there will help someone spot her and we will have a 3rd happy ending this December. She is classified as: Endangered Missing.

Specific Details:
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'4" (163 cm)
Weight: 116 lbs (53 kg)

Known Circumstances:

Stephanie may be in the company of an adult male. Her ears are pierced.

Family members of a 15-year-old Pacheco girl who went missing more than a week ago are asking for the public's help in bringing her home safely. Stephanie Cudd, a sophomore at College Park High School, left home sometime between 1 a.m. and 7 a.m. on Nov. 29th, her father Thomas Cudd said today.

Contra Costa County Sheriff's spokesman Jimmy Lee said that investigators have entered her name into the missing persons database and followed up with her school, her family and her boyfriend, but as far as they have been able to determine, it appears that she ran away voluntarily. Stephanie's father, however, said that family members fear that somebody might have lured her away, possibly somebody she met on the Internet, and that she might be in the company of an adult male.

Stephanie's boyfriend received a voicemail message from her over the weekend from a phone number with a Las Vegas area code, Thomas Cudd said. He said his daughter doesn't know anyone in Las Vegas, and he fears for her safety. He said his daughter is a good student and a good kid with no history of drug or alcohol use and no history of running away.

I have looked at Stephanie's picture several times in the last week or so. The first time I saw it I felt she may be in danger but I hadn't read anything yet. And sadly, with the other cases we've had I didn't have a chance. Well when I called it up this morning I went ahead and looked at the case and noticed she was actually listed as an endangered runaway. What got me was the report about her boyfriend getting a call from her with a Las Vegas area code. I'm wondering if any of what we were getting about Jean Berlinghoff was actually about this girl. Weird.. who knows but I thought it was worth the mention. I will go back and review that info.

I don't mean for this to sound insensitive or mean, but when I saw Jean's picture I did feel she ran away of her own accord and I really didn't feel I should work her case before the endangered kids. But then I got the assignment from Find Me so I did and I put this one aside.. I felt like a fish out of water trying to map a location for her as this is not what I'm used to doing.   But now that there has been a phone call from Las Vegas, I'm just wondering if my intentions were supposed to be focused on Stephanie, even though she seems to be a runaway too..

2 comments:

  1. My first impression looking at her picture (and before reading anything) is that she's alive but far from home. Nothing more than that so far.

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete