Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, March 28, 2011

Daniel Abraham Joseph Boulos, Age 17 - Antelope CA **Updated**

03/28/11  This morning I did a meditation on Daniel. The first thing I got was swimming and accident but it felt like a while back. I don't know if its as far back as childhood or its actually back to where/why he went missing. Also mountains. Swimming and rocks.

He doesn't feel like a runaway to me. Even if he did leave, it's like he didn't intend to be gone so long. I got a Z as in zebra and thats how I heard it. Z as in zebra. Then I also got zodiac. When I got that I immediately thought of the zodiac killer but more in a sense of "thinking" and almost like he read up on it or read crime novels??? I can't say for sure that was a feeling. Like I said, it was more like something that crossed my mind.

I heard a name that sounded like Karissa, Melissa.. I tried to ask him where he is and I heard river. Then I heard two or two lick. We live in a rural area and there are little runs and hollows that are called things like two lick. That could be an indication of the type of area he is in, or it could be literal. Someone familiar with the area would have to clarify that.

I also got emotional problems and the name Jimmy. I don't know if he was an overly emotional person or if he was actually experiencing emotional issues.

Daniel's Case - Psychics Unite Forum

02/25/13 - Daniel's mom commented here last night to let us know that Daniel returned home shortly after his 18th birthday. Great news!

5 comments:

  1. I feel like there may have been some kind of conflict going on - not with him personally, but something he was trying to help someone else with. I feel like if whatever it was he was getting involved is tied to his disappearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel he's passed at this time. He doesn't see himself as a run away. He made a decision to do/help someone that his family did not approve of. I do feel he is in danger and is making choices that are self destructive. I do see a couple of spirits around him - watching over him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live about an hr away from where he disappeared i was wondering if the water you were referring to could be the Russian River...which is only 23 miles from Antelope, ca. http://www.russianrivertravel.com/area_map3.htm
    Its white water rafting, water is and can be pretty rough depending on time of year. Let me know what you think or with anything else i can answer about the area...as i have lived here my entire life. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your help and insight. Daniel is my son and he came home September 2011 right after he turned 18.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to hear that. Thank you so much for letting us know!!

    ReplyDelete