Psychics Unite Forum

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pete Peterson, Age 61 - Southwest Harbor, Maine

Police in Southwest Harbor are looking for a man with autism who they say disappeared 09/23/10.



03/01/11 - The first thing I got was truck.  I think he may have liked trucks and/or wished that he was able to have one at some time.  I saw a weird shaped thing that sort of looked like a pipe but it had some kind of rods or poles or something sticking out from it.  A box and then what looked like a backwards Z.



I heard the word Walbash or something that sounded like that.  I started getting a feeling like he may have been mugged or "rolled" by someone for what little money he had on him.  He may have hit his head and become disoriented.

The next thing I saw was what looked like a big drain pipe in a ditch.  He may be somewhere in a ditch.  He may have sat down or fell down.  I then got a feeling of spring. Maybe he will be found come spring. I feel there is something else but I've lost it.  




Pete's case on the forum.






No comments:

Post a Comment