Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Summer Inman, Age 25 - Logan OH

Summer Inman was kidnapped on March 22, 2011 by who the police believe was her estranged husband and her in-laws. They have all been arrested but she has not been found.

03/29/11  The first thing I got when I focused on Summer was a battlefield.  Not sure if that is how she felt about her relationship with her estranged husband and in-laws or more specifically if it meant an actual location.  Some sort of historic battlefield.  4-leaf clover.

I did see a headline about the husband buying tires in Cleveland and what I get about that is that there is evidence on the tires.  Not just tire tracks but dna evidence. I could see them in an open field, it was dark I believe because I could see headlights.  I feel like whatever happened to her it happened there and she is still there. Trauma to her head. I don't really get that she is in Cleveland but "spittin distance" from where she went missing or where she lived, whatever that means. They terrorized her.  I feel her extreme sadness for her children and then anger towards him for what he did.  I don't usually get the anger from the victims but she is so angry that he took her away from her kids.

I tried to find out where she is and I heard grove.  I don't know if that is a "grove" or if that is a street or location name.  I kept pressing and got cherry.  For whatever reason, in the beginning I kept wanting to call her Cathy?? I keep going back to the tires and the tread.

This crime seems so stupid, like did they really think they would get away with this? I feel like he was angry with her. She may have become interested in someone else and the in-laws saw this as a way to help their son "fix" her and get the kids.  Pine grove, cherry grove.. something about that.

At some point I felt like I was being driven down a 2 lane road, it was daylight at the time, and looking out the passenger side window I could see flat, open space.  I was still trying to figure out where she is and I heard independence and then hall. It feels like an old town, either where she is from or where she is. Big old brick buildings. And the area seemed like it was not a good area. I kept thinking about a time when I was in Cleveland and we went to a club.  I didn't feel safe walking through the parking lot at night.  It was in the back of some buildings. The buildings were on 2 sides of the lot and I feel like we went into a lower level.  Just a memory probably, it was a long time ago.  I also heard south side.  Then I heard what sounded like Emom.  Could be her name but it also reminded me of the mosques on the news lately.  Not sure if any of that means anything at all.

Psychics Unite forum case link.
  

12 comments:

  1. just read they found her body in a septic tank behind a Church - validating the lower level. I wonder if the church was a mormon church or a mosque to validate the "emom" or "mosiquito" reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I never thought of the connection from the religious organization. I did notice there is also a church across from where she worked and the "older" town I was describing appears to be the town she worked in to.

    This whole case is just so sad. I'm just happy that her family will be able to lay her to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and sorry.. Faith Tabernacle Church is where they found her. I am not sure what faith that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, there is a Pine Grove Dr. within 2 miles of where Summer's body was. As a bird flies, it's about 1-1/4 miles.

    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Faith+Tabernacle,+Nelsonville,+OH&daddr=pine+grove,+nelsonville,+oh&hl=en&geocode=FS0mWgIdV7IY-yE2h3TvDhMUuykf3D8FceFHiDG__7ufdOdy2g%3BFSI0WgIdEhYZ-ymjA7T3keFHiDFhswnwJTAQtQ&mra=ls&sll=39.466018,-82.24203&sspn=0.014578,0.027423&g=pine+grove,+nelsonville,+oh&ie=UTF8&ll=39.466216,-82.256956&spn=0.029155,0.054846&z=14

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! For whatever reason I still feel compelled to keep checking for more info. Its like she wants everyone to know there is more. It was not as simple as they grabbed her and quickly killed her. It just wasn't that simple or cut and dried. I hope the whole truth comes out. Thanks so much for this info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's weird u said cherry I just looked at her Facebook and on feb 28 she wrote as her status-cherry that's it nothing else

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. :) It may have simply been a validation that is here and she was trying to help us find her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just checked it out.. Cherry meant that she was in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe how sweet, yes she was dating a guy named Adam and from his fb page seems very loving towards her and her kids especially since her xhubby was so controlling over her. I don't know any of them this story has just touched me. I was really hoping for a great outcome so she could come home with her babies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean. I've been drawn in as well. My heart breaks for the family, especially the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's amazing the energy that stays around how those last thoughts comes through to you - to guide you and lead you. I think the "cherry" comment regards to facebook is spot on! It is a very sad story but a great validation in your work. Keep it up the good work Diana!

    ReplyDelete