Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, April 25, 2011

Adam Benhamama, Age 3 - Auteuil Laval Montreal, Quebec, cont.

04/25/11 - I wanted to try again to help locate Adam.  I am going into this trying to only focus in on a location.

The first thing I could see was what looked like a brick, maybe red brick, large house.  The house had white trim and it looked like it had some sort of pillars or supports/poles.

When I first saw the house it seemed like I was viewing the back part and it was facing left but then when I see the front it sort of faces left as well.  This confuses me only because I feel this means something.  ??  When I am looking at the front of the house it appears to have something like a deck or car port sort of roof to the right but its hard to see because there may be a lot of bushes or hedges, vegetation around the area. And I feel there are some sort of small pillars or something at the entrance of the drive or right close to the house and these have shrubs or bushes around as well. I keep seeing this T looking thing and some sort of pole or railing.  I can't tell if its a rail, part of the landscape, fencing or something more like a guard rail.  I'm just not sure. The T shape thing may be a part of that.  Again, I'm not sure.

I keep feeling that somewhere around this house, out the back, is a wooded like area and I can see a small creek but its not really a creek.  It an area that has water when it rains or something like that..  Water is not naturally there like a creek would be. There are flat rocks and at the point where I am seeing, when there is water it flows over those flat rocks and creates a small muddy area.

I can also see some sort of object that looks like its laying either there or somewhere on pebbles or rocks? It looks like a circle on a stand and it seems to be a goldish or bronze like color. It may have some engraving on it.  I don't know for sure where this object is, either at the rocks or closer to the house or even what it is.  I do get a feeling that all of this stuff in in the area where he will be found.  And I feel that it may be on the other side of the river from where he went missing.

When I pulled up a map of the area on the other side of the river and in the area I around the golf course there is a road called Rue Phillippe that draws me in.. not sure why except that the area seems like what I am seeing.  I don't know though if that side of the river, on the banks, has been searched.

Adam Benhamma / Psychics Unite Forum 

16 comments:

  1. Thank you Diana for these details I will look in to this.If you have anymore info please post it conserning Adam Benhamma. I feed the Police any kind of info that ma be helpfull at this point to bring closure for the family, so you fell very stongly that this is a abduction and not a accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. When I first went into this I was hoping and praying that he would be found alive. I can't say that the initial feelings about him were present or past as to the man with the buckle. I do hope he is alive but today I was simply trying to figure out what area might be searched and that would include the river banks.. But I have to admit, when I see him, even this morning, I sensed him as if he were walking away with an older man and they were holding hands. This may very well be someone who has already crossed. He was not afraid. Are you familiar with the family? If you are, would that make sense as to his family who might have passed? If so, that might be your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Diana ! Did you get any visions of Andam Benhamma lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunatly Im not familiar with the family of the boy,In your past posts you mentioned croisant des roitelets and rue Phillipe they are both in Rosemere, for him to be in this area he had to be kidnap because its across a river in a other town,99% of people and the police say he must have fell in the icy river,since I saw your first post about him,you make me feel that this is no accident.Unfotunatly to my knowledge they gave up the search for this boy weeks ago and honestly It burns me to know we has a people have abandon the search for this this boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the last meditation I did on Adam.

    Its hard to hope that he was kidnapped because you never know who might have him. But then you think "he may be alive" which is what we all want. Its a no win situation. I am disappointed that they stopped looking.

    My feeling about the other side of the river is, if he feel in, that they may find him on that side. I wondered if they searched that side for his body? But all the while I still pray for a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to also agree it is very disappointing to hear that they stopped looking for this little boy(they searched for about a week and a half and found nothing...no clues)and i don't think they have checked across the river, yes they checked two islands but not across the river. I just can't beleive that they would just give up on that poor little boy...and i can't even imagine how the family is coping with all this...there is no closure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, 1 1/2 weeks is nothing.. its so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im just curious how did you come up with rue phillipe and croisant des roitelets in your previous post of adam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In my meditation I was picked up on 2 things, a golf course or something that reminded me of that and a wren. After that I googled a map of where Adam went missing and I found the golf course across the river. I also noticed that everything seemed to be in french so using google translate I typed in "wren". North east of that is a street called Croissant des Roitelets. The english word for Roitelets is "Wren". The whole things translates to "increasing wrens". Now that could just be a coincidence but I am not one to believe that anything is a coincidence when I hit directly on 2 things that end up being in the area. I may be wrong but at the very least it could be pointing to him being found on the opposite side of the river.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana i was just wondering if you had any more visions of Adam?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your right about this location theres is both a golf coursse and a street called croissant des roitelets and a street called phillipe but if we look at this location geographically this location is at north ouest of the location he disapeared,the water runs from ouest to est leeding to the st-laurent river,its almost imposible for him to get in that side of the river wit the strong currant of the water, unlesss we come to a conclusion that he had to be kidnap, the golf course and the croissant des roitelet are pretty far from were he went missing. Do you sense he was taken away from somebody or he has a bad unfortune he slipped and fell in the icy river.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, I have not gotten anything else on Adam sadly.

    And thanks for the info about the river. That seems to help to scratch out possibilities for sure. The only think I can say about the possibility of him being taken away was that in my first meditation I saw him looking at that man with a shiny belt buckle and then the second time I sensed him walking away with a man, but unafraid. When I felt him fall in water I didn't necessarily see him fall into the river but I had heard or seen something when I first found out about Adam that they were searching the river and then with the other things I found on the other side of the river it made me wonder. I don't know what it all means or how to put it together. On one hand logic says he is no longer alive but in my heart I pray he is and if he is, I pray that the person who took him is taking care of him and not hurting him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The body of Adam was found may he rest in peace...

    http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Child+found+dead+waters+Terrebonne/4758219/story.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the update. I was praying for a happier ending but feeling it probably wasn't going to happen. It is good though that he has been found so his family can lay him to rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really I hope Adam is alive not dead but who is taking these kids?
    I earlier had picture in my mind about Caylee Anthony.
    Casey was fixing the house and the ladder fell top of her daughter and killed her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They did find Adam's body. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete