Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Adam Benhamama, Age 3 - Auteuil Laval Montreal, Quebec

The Département de police de Laval are searching for a 3-year-old boy who went missing Sunday afternoon, near 12 Pointes aux Ormes street in Auteuil. He was last seen around 1p.m.

When I first saw this boy my heart sank and I just really hoped that there could be a miracle in this case.  So I went into this meditation hoping and praying that he is still alive.  I have to admit that its possible that influenced some of what I am getting but there are a couple of key points I found that match the area.

04/06/11 - The first thing I was getting was that he was in something, like a tree.  I pictured woods but I questioned it as I thought I saw that he went missing from someone's house and I imagined that it was in a neighborhood.  

I could see him looking up at a man who had a shiny belt buckle.  The buckle fascinated him.  I can't say that that is important as to what happened to him or if its just someone who knows him and its something that would be known to his family.  The man seemed slightly pudgy, not fat, and he had on a white shirt. 

The next thing I saw as I was trying to picture where he went was some sort of alley, or small road and there were metal trash cans sitting on a small wooden platform. Then I could see what looked like a fancy outdoor cafe or a really fancy porch, family estate.  The tables just seemed to be between something or it could be pillars???  A chalet even crossed my mind. There were small tables and chairs.  It felt like this was in a fancy part of town or neighborhood...  I also got the image of a golf course.  It could be there, or the golf course could be in the area.  Golf course, country club, something like that.  

I see him in or under something, lying down sort of curled up.  I am still praying that he is alive, weak maybe but alive.  And I keep feeling that he may have traveled farther away than they think. I heard the word "Wren" but it feels more like a street or location rather than a bird.  They need to take dogs to this area. As I looked at his picture I asked "did you fall in the water?"  When I first saw his picture I saw a part that said they were searching a river.   I heard "Yes" and my heart sank.  But then as I was writing that down in my journal I heard "but I got out."

Once again, I hope that is not just wishful thinking.  I want to believe in a miracle for this boy.


** After my meditation I tried to search the area where he went missing.  I found 2 things across the river.  There is a golf course and north east of that is a street called Croissant des Roitelets.  The english word for Roitelets is "Wren".  The whole things translates to "increasing wrens".  My worry is that this may simply be a section of the river where they will find him but I still pray that he will be found alive.

Psychics Unite Forum / Adam Benhamma 

20 comments:

  1. Yes, there is a golf course in that area, and it is a well to do area also. Croissants also means crescent. Cafes are really possible. Montreal all together has a Parisian feel to it.
    In my meditation, I saw something that looked like a shed. The shed was in a wooded are very close to a birch tree. k, Now that you mentioned golf course, it could very well be a cabin on the course and they do have water traps on a course. If he managed to get out as you said in your meditation, It would have to be a small body of water because the river is to wild there and might have some rapids. The weather has been cold at night, -9. I will try to meditate again for Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the river, thats what worries me. I can't imagine that if it was the river he fell into he could have gotten out, except by a miracle which I keep praying for. And he would have had to cross the river to get to those other places. I hope your meditation yields a little more to help put this all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. > there were metal trash cans sitting on a small wooden platform
    > I see him in or under something, lying down sort of curled up.

    I remote viewed the location and yes I saw the same things.
    The can I saw is rounded and maybe made of plastic and there is also a small wooden platform.
    I also saw that he's under something but I couldn't describe the shape.
    The place where he is, is dim, earthy and sandy.

    I made two sessions and each times I saw an empty oval area.
    I tought it was a waste ground but maybe it's a golf like you described.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, at this point we are desperate to find Adam, they didn't find him in the river, and a lot of people in the aree are deeply concerned in a way, as if it's a sign , that maybe Adam is still alive. The police stopped their ground searching few days after he disapeared they concentrated on the river, and nothing is there, not one clue, not a hat not a shoe. We are all praying for Adam and at this point any help is appreciated. Can you meditate again. I don't know if that is how it works... but i thought i would ask. thanks much and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will. If there is anyhing at all I can do, please do not hesitate to ask. I am tied up all day but will try to get something for tomorrow. If I can do it sooner I will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please is there anything else you can help by reading any more info, so i can try to go find him


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will.. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to work on this today. We had a break in.. but I will try to get my head together and try first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana did you get anynmore visions of the litle Adam Benhamma because at this point its to bring closure to the family .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not, I'm sorry.. when I tried my mind was still rattled by my son. I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Using clairvoyance, at the beginning, I got that he was alive for the first 24 hours. Then weaker and weaker. Felt that he was curled up in a hollow. Finally, When I checked the energy after a couple of days, I definitely got "not alive any more". Could have been 10 kms downriver from the start. What a sad tragedy. I immediately thought, a child like him could have been given a whistle, and a tracking device sewed into his clothes; GPS, or a GPS wristband. Even pets have these. Can't believe he hasn't been found; almost a month since the disappearance. This would make any mother lose her mind. And blame ..
    We all wish we could help. What a tragedy. Why is there no news since 5th April? No news reports.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do think they are starting to use devices like these for kids. I hope it becomes more wide spread. However as you probably know even kids without these challenges can go missing in a split second. I really do hope that he will be found, and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Has there been any news of finding Adam? I can't beleive they haven't find any sign of him, it makes me wonder if they did a proper search.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was wondering if the parents have been notified on what your seeing and sencing...I have been following this story from the beginning and I don't think anyone has checked the other side of the river. I have read alot of articles and nothing has mention that they have. It is so sad to believe that there has been no sign of him. I can't imagine what the parents are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debra, the only thing I have heard is what I get here and that they have stopped searching. So sad.

    Michelle, I do not know if anyone has shown any of this info to Adam's parents. No one contacted me outside of this blog and I don't like just nosing in without being asked. I do think there are one or two who have come with here with comments who live in that area though. Maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,
    the other side of the river has been searched for approx. one day. (a couple of small islands where debris usually accumulate and that are closer to the other side of the river). But no sign of the boy. If he is in the river, his body hasn't surfaced yet. (by the way his name is Adam Benhamama, so you can still read few things about the searches made up till April 15).
    Most of the poeple think that he is not in the water, it's been exactly a month and no sign for the body in the water, maybe in the woods, some parts of the woods are flooded, it's possible he fell in a swamp... anyways, hoping we'll find him soon...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will look at more info. Thanks for the correction.. I will fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The body of Adam was just found... http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Child+found+dead+waters+Terrebonne/4758219/story.html

    may he rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Diana he was found 18 miles down the river sad sad story but at least his family has found closure thru all of this.May he rest in peace.Hes in a better place without sinn.

    ReplyDelete
  19. walked off was alive literaly walking alone eating grass by highway 2 exits up from last seen going to park with ducks to the left sleeping in large tube

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poor Adam was found on the bank of the river. There is a link above to the news story. You might check out the story to see if it fits with the direction you are getting. He probably did simply wander off.

    ReplyDelete