Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, April 15, 2011

Holly Bobo, Age 20 - Darden, TN

Holly Bobo was last seen being dragged from her home by a white male wearing camo on Wednesday, April 13, 2011.

I got the immediate feeling when I saw her that she may still be alive so I wanted to try to do something.  I first got a B name, like Bob. I feel West and 7th or just 7.  A green truck. He may have had a weapon, a gun probably, to get her to do what he wanted. I also got the feeling that she may have casually met him somewhere but didn't really know him. She may have been nice to him and he took that to mean something. I also felt perhaps her cousin Whitney may have been with her at the time they "bumped" into each other.  It could have been at a bar, or some other location like that.  I was trying to focus in on where and I get that there may have been a road on the other side of the wooded area that he came out on, turn left.  Someone may have noticed him.

When I try to focus on him at first I got scrawny but then I couldn't reconcile that.  I heard a name and it reminded me of a boy that I know who has some anger issues.  This guy would be medium build, blondish hair, little social skills, a country boy.  He may not have harmed her yet, just wants her for himself.  I get a feeling she fought him hard and may have bitten him. He might have a bite mark on his hand.  Someone close to her may have noticed this guy around.

When I look at her picture it makes me want to cry.  I feel that she may be alive and very scared. In a house.

As I tried to get more details about where she is it gets weird so I'm just going to throw everything out there. I hear something that sounds like Mango then Manderin.  I have no idea what that means.  Then I heard Robert/Bob but that still might be a name or sounding name. She may be trying to talk him down. Scared, but trying to remain level headed.  I asked how far and I heard about 20 minutes. West side of TN.  I get Bingo and Lounge, then Manderin again and Best Buy.  Then I asked if they were banging on the door where she was who would be responding? I get Calhoun or sounded like Calhoun.

Holly Bobo - Psychics Unite Forum

2 comments:

  1. I dont thank this girls alive i thank this was the work of a serial killer and shes no longer around but i feel her body is in those woods near her home i see the bottom of a hill under some brushings.I dont thank she knew this guy. I thank he watches hes victims knows their daily routine where they go what they do etc. He probably watched her for a while before attacking her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard the name billy bob and the song witchita lineman. I felt like there was more girls taken by this person. Is there room in a lineman truck to put a girl unseen almost like the long area for storage down the center of a bed. Underground house .

    ReplyDelete