Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, April 18, 2011

Your Requests

Hello, 

I just want to send my apologies to a few of you who have requested my help either on a case I have not worked on yet or to continue with one I have.  I most likely responded and said I would get this up asap but I am facing some personal struggles with one of my own children and I'm a little off balance.  I promise, as soon as I can, I will get each and every request fulfilled.  Hopefully I will be back on track within the next couple of days.  In the mean time you can go to the forum and see if the child's case is being worked on by the members there and/or post your requests. Psychics Unite Forum

Again, I am sorry for the delay. 

Namaste
Diana

4 comments:

  1. Diana, thank you for your post. In working with your own children and personal life, I encourage you... it can be challenging, and oft, we do not see the fruits of our "labors" easily - and at times, just trusting the positive energy we can bestow, encouraging, parenting... all takes time, patience, positivity. You are a kind, gentle, caring spirit. Do take care of you at this time as well... namaste'
    Sue - hope41@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a girl who has been missing since 1997, today is the anniversary of her dissapearance... Her name is Vanessa dawn smith from Winton, ca. Just wondering if maybe anyone could help. She was 15 when she went missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link to our forum where I posted Vanessa's info. When I can I will try to do a meditation on her and then I will post it here. Thank you for the request!

    http://www.psychicsuniteforum.com/vanessa-dawn-smith-age-15-winton-ca-t562.html

    ReplyDelete