Psychics Unite Forum

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Catherine Tornquist, Age 56 - Hot Springs, SD


Catherine Tornquist, age 56, went missing from Hot Springs, South Dakota on October 5, 2011. 

11/15/11 - At the very beginning of my meditation it was all pink.  When I first started concentrating on her I got red roses, like someone she loves, someone close to her.  I keep getting the sense of a stabbing and have since the beginning.   I also get a sense about her like she is very kind, genuine.  She loves animals.  I even got pink and unicorn.

I could see a large man, seemed really large.  He has long, grey, stringy hair.  It seemed like he was throwing a fit, swinging his arms around.  I could see a horse plaque or something on the wall behind him. I got the name Maggie several times, and rapid Roy, I also heard Roy several times.  Something about money and greed.

I was trying to get a location.. I got East, and gas station, like a Sunoco. 8 miles, maybe route 8 our sounds like that. I could see something that looked like a tower or a sharp pencil at the top. Desert, genie in a bottle,  river and rapids.. All of these things probably mark the path to where she is. I could see something that looked like a spider web. Pink, purple, pink.  A squiggle line that looks like a windy road but then I felt “not around the mountain or not on the mountain". Feathers, marbles, jack rabbit. Storm brewing.. 

At some point I could see an image of what appeared to be an alligator or crocodile.  The only thought I have about that is location which would be New York if its alligator. (long story) but maybe it means something else, I don’t know.  Next was strange, as if this wasn’t strange enough.. a fetus.  I could see what looked like an in vitro fetus. Maybe someone is pregnant .  Felt like anger, maybe someone is angry about it. Then I heard or felt Willie Nelson and finally Montana..

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that someone gave this case some attention. I think it is absurd that the missing teacher in Montana made headline news but this story has not received an update for months and yet she is still missing. So since news is so scarce I thought I would let you know...this woman Catherine Tornquist has a son Michael who by accounts of the newspaper called the mothers boyfriend when she didn't show up and that the ex-boyfriend called the police. I found it odd that the son did not make the call after 3 days and then found it odd that he has not publicly been seen supporting this case. Recently as of November this young man has been charged in federal court for theft of guns? Only a month after she went missing? Do you see something with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that its sad that this case hasn't got much attention at all. I don't know how the media picks and chooses who they cover and who they ignore but it happens a lot, especially with missing children. Its very sad that everyone can't get the same coverage and exposure. As far as the son, I don't know much but it does seem strange that no one reported her missing sooner. I just hope that she will be found. And I hope LE doesn't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I am Cath's sister, her case is very busy and has been from the beginning, it is just not public information at this point. There is a lot of activity going on with her case that is being done with extensive work put into it. Many professionals are involved. Her entire family is working very hard with the case as well.
    I know it is hard for others to understand this when they don't see any activity, but she has not been forgotten, nor is her case being ignored.
    Catherine is a very gentle spirit and we love her deeply.
    Temie Lyon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I glad to hear that there are still people helping you search for her. I actually just got an email this morning about more searches being done so I truly hope you all will be able to find Catherine soon and bring her home. If there is anything in the information above that would feel is helpful and would like for me to focus more on it I will try, just let me know! Thank you for posting and my prayers are with Catherine, you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Temie, I should have posted this link. Its to a forum where we have Catherine's information listed and where others can jump in to help. I will post a link to your comments on the board so others will see that you are still searching and perhaps be able to offer more.

    http://www.psychicsuniteforum.com/catherine-tornquist-age-56-hot-springs-sd-t430.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matthew Tornquist charged with murder, theft in connection with disappearance of Catherine Tornquist

    http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/missing-woman-s-son-indicted/article_22140a10-cd0e-11e1-916b-0019bb2963f4.html

    ReplyDelete