Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, February 1, 2013

Danielle Jelinek, Age 27 - Oakdale, MN





Danielle Jelinek, 27, of Oakdale was reported missing Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012 from Oakdale, MN. I did this meditation on December 18, 2012 for a friend of hers who reached out to me. Per their request, I am her information here in the hope that someone will come forward with some additional information, or perhaps make a connection to something here.

Immediately I got fire. Now I don't know if that is literal, like a fireplace, or if its fire between them, anger or passion.

I got the letter V. I also got poison, like he was poison to her or perhaps her friends and family thought so.

Then I got a few weird things.. I saw something that appeared to be swirling up, reminded me of how smoke will twirl and float upwards. Then a clothes pin and something that looked like a wishbone. I keep getting the feeling of going up so I wonder if there is a mountain that has turns that are named like that. I kept getting "in something" like a cave, or cavern. I could see eyes peering at me and it felt like bats or something in the dark like that.  Seemed like that was an recurring thing.. eyes watching.  Did she or did they ski?

I get a sense of jealousy and I get a feeling of pregnancy. I don't know if she was or if maybe she wanted to be. I felt like when he was mad he would pull her hair.

I was trying to see or ask where she was and I got "wrapped". I was feeling north, up again. Log cabin and I still feel someone watching or someone else knowing. Maybe a friend helped. I saw a blue pickup truck.

I could see a sort of square or box with what looked like a lopsided heart in it. Dark.

The last thing I got when I held her picture up to my forehead was Robin Hood and what looked like a nose. Could have been Robin Hood knows.. not sure what that could mean.


I'm not sure if this is relevant to you or another case closer me but I am going to put it out there just in case it means something to this one...

When I was getting the mountain feeling, or going up/north I was trying to get a road or land mark. I got a flash of I-68, top of mountain, turn right, Smoke Hole Caverns.. Now that would make more sense in my state than yours, so I don't know if it will help. Sometimes when I am working on one person, info for another will also come through. I just have to leave it to you to see if it fits in any way.

Also something weird.. when I went to turn off my iPod, I like to listen to spirit flutes when I meditate, I noticed that the time was way ahead. I checked and it was just about 1 1/2 hours ahead.   Then I went to get some coffee and the time on my coffee maker was an hour ahead.  I remembered fumbling with the button when I turned in on in the dark, but the 2 together makes me wonder if there is an hour to an hour and a half time frame involved.  Maybe drive time?   Just a thought.

5 comments:

  1. I keep seeing a hill not a mountain its small but wide and shes under the snow but oddly i feel shes alive to not sure if i am feeling hopeful from her family or what i am feeling. there are just to many things that do not make since. the town where she went missing from is north of where she lives and we have a lot of old cabins in this town because of the Swedish heritage and history. the smoke swirling upwards could of been from a camp fire from a fire pit or it could be watching the wind blowing lightly falling snow in a circle if you were watching it while lying on your back . there are 2 city blocks in our town also named to Robin hood. as far as skiing goes we are close to wild mountain ski resort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way you can map the information you have and send me a link? I'm having some trouble with the Robin Hood reference. I would love to be able to see a map. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and since this is an area where you live, if you don't want to put that out here please feel free to email me. diana@nativebearspirit.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I did not see your reply until now but when I was out i noticed there is cross country skiing in this town as well and since I was still new to this town i didn't relise that until recently I am having trouble with the robin hood as well but I did take some pictures I came back to check today at your first notes because I wanted to see something else . i will do my best to get a map i even tried looking at aerial views of maybe a robin hood head or something but no luck in that area. http://www.ci.chisago.mn.us/vertical/sites/%7B4CF416A7-935D-4E3F-82DF-F3E06B5985B0%7D/uploads/Tamarack_descriptions%281%29.pdf

    that cabin has a heart on its door
    http://www.ci.chisago.mn.us/index.asp?Type=GALLERY&SEC={DE2DFD61-1CC0-4B67-B17C-838503A36A92}

    this is the map i hope it works
    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=10625+Railroad+Avenue,+Chisago+City,+MN&hl=en&hnear=10625+Railroad+Ave,+Chisago+City,+Chisago,+Minnesota+55013&gl=us&t=m&z=16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info! I am not able to call up the first link though. As far as Robin Hood, it may not mean anything. Sometimes random things just come through.

    I just got the news that Danielle was found. Its very sad that it ended this way but I am glad that her family will be able to lay her to rest.

    ReplyDelete