Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Crishtian Hughes

Crishtian Hughes went missing from San Fransciso, CA on or around February 6, 2013. His mother is desperately trying to find him.

03/26/13  The first thing I saw was the image of this object. It felt heavy, metal or iron, and I immediately got the feeling of "harbor" and boats and ships.  I got metal yard and then I felt like I was standing behind something looking out at the water. What it felt like,or looked like, were masts or poles. All heavy metal and all appeared to be old. The word salvage came to my mind as soon as I started writing that down in my journal. And then the image changed and appeared to have some sort of propeller on it.

I did not have any information about Crishtian going into my meditation except for the basic, where, when, how old, that I got from his mother and I tried not to jump to any conclusion that he was a run away and I feel that that sort of distracted me. But I did wonder about that and kept thinking how runaways are moving targets. They don't want to be found. But then again, why would a 20 yr. old have to run away? Just random thoughts.

I picked up his picture and looked closely at it and I immediately felt sadness. I also felt that he is a nice kid. But then I kept feeling the ship or junk yard, or salvage yard, the water and then I felt or heard "bay area" like he isn't far from where he went missing.

The last thing I got was fluid and flowers, or fluid flowers. I have no idea what that means.






Psychics Unite Forum


I did another meditation for Crishtian but I sort of feel this is just touching on him personally. I will put it out there anyway and keep trying.

03/27/12 The first thing I got was a name, Daniel or Danny. Could also be something that sounds like that or a DA name. I started seeing a football and then a star. I saw a fork but I felt it might mean more like a fork in the road sort of thing. I was trying to figure out where he is and I got Arcadia. Not sure if that means literally or was at an arcade or something like that.. I did search the word and found that there is a Arcadia CA, but don’t put too much into that yet. If I’m picking up on personal things it could just mean a friend or family.. something like that.

I saw a dog, looked shaggy with his tongue sticking out. Then it sort of turned into a cat and I got the feeling that he likes animals. Maybe even so much as to advocate for them or speak out on their behalf.  Anyway, that’s just how it made me feel.

As I was going to give up I heard clearly the name Jason. Again, it could be sounds like or a Ja name. Then I saw wolves, or they appeared to be, but they turned into hounds and then I heard Hound of the Baskervilles.  Made me think of him being a reader. 

The last thing I got was marina and then Marina Del Ray.



 03/29/13 I started seeing this image and it reminded me of some kind of churn. It was wooden and it was sitting on a wood floor. The way I was seeing this is as if I were laying on the floor, and the wooden aspect of everything seemed important. 


I was looking around and it appeared to be a small room or office, but not fancy, sort of dingy or just plain I think. I saw an office chair and when I was noticing that I could see what seemed to be a young man come up through the wood floor.  Not through an opening, but through the middle of the floor.  I wanted to go outside and see if I could get a landmark for where I was. There was a lamppost or a light. 
As I walked out what seemed to be a  long dock or something I saw a feather, but I felt it represented lite maybe. Then I got the feeling of feather lite and that reminded me of trailers. Hauling like a boat trailer.  (I am going to attach a picture of the type of feather just in case it means something else.) Then I heard Bob. As I continued down the dock I wanted to see if I could see a street sign.   looked around and I could see DAVES and it was written, the letters connected, on the front of a wooden building I think. Maybe a restaurant or some sort of shop. But it seemed like a fairly big structure. Then I saw LB and it was like I had to pay attention to how it was written, like an older type of handwriting.  I’m not sure I have the sketch right but close.   

Then I got was cheesy.. like it all felt very cheesy or maybe that means something else, not sure. The last thing I got, again was Marina and then Marina Del Ray. Its broken like first Marina, then Del Ray or Marina Del Ray. I'm starting to think its more about the Marina part, maybe a place or a street? I just can't be sure what it means.

 

4 comments:

  1. Impressions received: saw this boy next to but slightly following another, he seemed excited, almost a hop skip to his walk to keep up.
    The boy next to him was taller, a very fast determined walk, brown hair, and serious expression on his face. They walked up to at least two others. There were more, but just two stood out. One as tall as the brown haired boy, but with darker almost black hair that was short in back and fell long in front almost over his eyes. Smirk on face and felt a darkness there. The one next to him is red haired, but where you normally see freckles on red haired face, this one didn't have much in that way. He seemed a bit bent sideways. Like a leg or back was hurting him. Long nose, thin and stood out from the face. There wasn't a good feeling about this meeting. Feeling like Crishtian was hushed or told to be quiet about it. His excitement had turned to great worry. Saw star tattoo on hand of black haired boy (want to say his right hand). A vertical scar, very long, extending from forearm to bicep, on red haired boys left arm.
    I wish there was more. Seems he is ok, but protecting by no contact. He was very shocked to be in the situation he ended up in, head in hands sobbing, to show that - but think he's ok, just keeping low profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabye the location is Marina Green by the San Francisco Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I will pass that info along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marina Del Rey is near Santa Monica and Venice, CA

    ReplyDelete