Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sidney Randall

 03/18/2013 Sidney Nicole Randall was last seen at her Walnut Ridge AR, home on March 9, 2013. Someone reached out to me to see if I could help. Here is what I got in meditation this morning.

The first thing I could see looked like the side of a hill or small mountain. It felt like a wide open space, but there were some scattered areas of trees. It was all very green and pretty. It almost reminded me of a golf course but I not sure that really means anything other than it was a pretty area.

I saw an M but I was thinking about when she went missing so not sure if that is important, but then I also got an A. Then it seemed like I was sort of moving quickly from one place to another and I was at a cabin. At first it looked pretty and it had a red tin roof and a big porch around the front. Then I began to see old fallen in buildings so I don't know if that means that this was in the past and the house or cabin is now fallen or run down, or if there are both nice houses or cabins and old fallen in sheds or structures. Or maybe it just means something in the past.

The next thing that came into view were horses. There seemed to be horses on the place and I could see 2 of them drinking out of what looked like a metal barrel. There was a bright blue rag hanging off the side of the barrel. I am not sure what that would mean but it was very bright against an otherwise dark or dimmed image.

The next thing I saw looked like cellar doors, someone coming out of a cellar door, and it appeared to be coming out of the ground more so than a house but that I cannot be sure of.

All of a sudden I seemed to traveling up over the area and I could see what looked like a large lake or body of water. Then the shape of that turned into a horse, or the horse was on top of the area. And then I could see someone that seemed to have some sort of pack on and it reminded me of hunting and/or fishing.  I wanted to get a direction and all I got was a feeling of north.  I just kept getting the feeling that if the stepfather took her somewhere it would be a place from his past or had some connection to his past.

NOTE: I am just going to continue to edit this post in order to add all of my meditations in one place. Also, I would like to send a special thank you to the woman who is working with me on this and for her efforts in the search for Sidney. 

03-21-2013  I was having difficulty connecting so these images are few and random. I was seeing some kind of ring I think. It appeared to be a silver cross sort of wrapped around. Then it turned into a spider. I picked up on a railroad, then a train station. Kept going back to that spider and the ring then I got a feeling of a cemetery. Now this I think is something, but not sure.. I was getting those railroad tracks and then all of a sudden my coffee pot started making some real loud steam noises for no reason. That instantly brought to mind a steam locomotive.

Last thing, and it may have nothing to do with this at all, but while I was trying to meditate I started hearing some really strange noises. I got up and looked around and realized it was coming from outside in the direction of a neighboring farm. I have no idea what it was but all my horses were standing at attention. It could have been a weird bird or animal but nothing I've ever heard before. The sinking feeling in my heart felt it was an animal that had been attacked by something. But the strangest thing of all was that there were dogs barking when I first started my meditation, and you would think they would be going crazy at that sound, but there was nothing.. not a single dog barking in the hollow. Like I said, it was very strange and most likely not anything to do with this, but I am adding it just in case it clicks on something.

03-22-2013 I tried again on Sidney but I have to say it seems like a struggle. At first I was trying to see where she is and even before I began, when I closed my eyes I would see flickering lights. I thought it was the flame from the candle but when I opened my eyes the flames were smooth, not flickering. It was almost like when a fluorescent light bulb is starting to die or a flashing neon sign. I was trying real hard to see landmarks or a location and I got, very distinctly DELAWARE. I felt and also saw what appeared to be a tunnel going through a mountain. I keep feeling like I am being drawn to trains. It was like a train tunnel built though a mountain. I saw a yellow fire truck that started to fade to red then almost back to yellow. It made me wonder if the flickering was fire. Then I could see what appeared to be a factory and tools.

Next I could see a star, like one you would draw, not really in the sky. When I was seeing all of this I felt the whole time I was moving in a north-easterly direction but I kept feeling left.

I started to feel like she had a boyfriend and a lot of friends who are worried about her. I saw a statue, could be a memorial they are building. ROO. Somewhere along the way I got 198 or I98, not sure.

03-25-2013 Well I had a friend of the sister of a missing woman email and ask me to help on her case. I thought maybe I would take a morning and try to pick up something for them but then I really think Sidney is not having anything to do with that. I started seeing a lot of light shooting right at me and she sort of took over my thoughts. I started seeing a dog and I got the sense that another dog search was needed. I began seeing an old structure that I thought or felt was an old school house. There was a wooden porch and a tin or metal barrel turned upside down on it. But not like a barrel, more like a watering tub.

Anyway, then I felt like I was in the woods and it was dark. I saw a deer standing across my path and he just looked back at me, didn't move. Deer crossing?

The next thing I could see was a light switch, just a single one at first then it changed to have multiple switches. It made me think of a power station or sub station or maybe a power grid.

I've thought all along about the feeling that something happened in the house and he had to get her out quickly. This morning it was more in my mind like he thought he could get out and back before anyone realized it but then that didn't happen. He got caught and when all of the focus was on him he killed himself. I almost thought remorse but I was quickly corrected. It was all about him. Killing himself was about him, not about what happened to her. I also saw an empty bottle, like a liquor bottle. It was clear with a silver lid. Don't know why I feel compelled to say that but that's what I saw.

I picked up her picture to try and get more and I got a quick glimpse of a broken down wooden fence. Maybe some barbed wire, rusty but I'm pretty sure it was more about the wooden fence. And then, sail.

I keep getting an underlying feeling that she is alive, or maybe was alive when he left her. My mind says that is probably not right, and impossible that she would or could still be alive. Maybe he left supplies and intended to go back? I don't know.. could just be her sense of urgency to be found. Its confusing. Or maybe its wishful thinking on my part. Or she doesn't realize she has passed?? It just get an alive energy.

24 comments:

  1. it is walnut ridge arkansas not walnut creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I keep doing that and I don't know why. I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your insight!I am not a psychic, but since I can remember I have always been able to sense things..taps on the back cold chills all over my body. I think I might be sensitive to spirit. Since this whole thing has come up I feel like I have been getting flashes of information also..which isn't normal for me. I have gotten the letter SAC, the #41,2 red squares that are linked together several times like in a pattern, water, then water with fire rolling on top of it, really dark soil that is falling inward. I have no idea if this means anything at all! But thought you might be able to make sense of it or it might help somehow. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read this I had the erdge to use google maps from walnut ridge to I-98. The map put me in tennesse on a country road. Another web page about sydny (tarot something) said north as well, but also possibly south. This route goes south first then north. IDK, maybe nothing, but here is the link. I wonder if the step father or someone close to her has ties to this area.... https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=walnut+ridge+arkansas&daddr=I-98&hl=en&ll=35.308401,-89.230957&spn=2.263634,4.334106&sll=36.323977,-90.681152&sspn=2.234868,4.334106&geocode=FTNcJgIdTx-U-ikHjSylOaPWhzEs89lVZ0K8IA%3BFUF8GAIdEyvL-im1mEl6XNhiiDHawNrpim-2pA&mra=ls&t=m&z=8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you try and do another meadation maybe try and talk to John???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have thought the very same thing but I am not sure if that would yield accurate results. It may be something I will try if the police don't end up searching another location where someone has already found several connections to what I'm seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This person claiming to be a psychic, its terrible.. All the "it seems like" in the story, all the places they see, a golf course, horses etc. And then the last paragraph, I feel she is alive but that makes no sense comment. This person is full of bull.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you feel that way. I know sometimes it doesn't make sense but to the right person, a lot of times it does. I did these meditations based on a request by someone who is searching and according to the feedback, there is an area that matches what I'm seeing, but not the area that is being searched by law enforcement, at least not yet. The last paragraph that you seem to think is bull, well I put out there all of what I see and what I feel. Again, it may help and it may not. But I get these feelings for a reason. I can't explain them sometimes but that doesn't mean that won't make sense to someone who can use the information to help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, Thanks for doing the meditations although some people might think it's bull I know you are just trying to help. I went to assist in the search this past Saturday and there is so much land to cover it's not even funny! Theres farm land forever, bodies of water literally in every direction. There were over 200 people that showed for the search but still it didn't yeild any results. There has to be something of significance to help narrow down the location. Most of the roads around that area are county roads with numbers. The farm roads run off of those in most cases. I have a feeling if they dont start finding some clues to her where abouts soon the search will start to dwindle. Which is probably exactly what the person who took her wanted..Is there any way you could try another meditation and maybe theres somone on the other side thats willing to help in this matter. Maybe she has a grandparent that has passed..or someone that cared for her that would be willing to point the search in the right direction. Also you don't have to post this comment.. I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your efforts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I will keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The M and A made me think of the wildlife management area at Lake Ashbaugh and Brookings camp, so I drove over to the lake.
    At the levee, going to the backside of the lake, there is a metal storage unit, which reminds me of a box car. The
    underbrush, along part of levee, has been burned off and there are animal bones everywhere. I drove off of the back part the levee,
    down to the concrete drainage culvert. I got out of the car, was looking around and beside my
    foot, there was a little green, foam star. Over my head, tied to a tree limb, was an old blue bungie cord.
    I drove over to Brookings and the first thing that you see, is a cabin with a red tin roof. In Brookings, there is a little
    concrete thing, that looks a little like a headstone, with a plaque on it, for the M.A.R.S.H. Project.
    Now for the clues: What Diana has described is two different ways to get to Delaplaine. (Research shows that there was a Delaware
    Indian village located near Delaplaine. Delaplaine was first established as Grey's Station.)
    If you drive down Hwy 412 from Walnut Ridge, you are driving towards Crowley's Ridge. You will go through the community
    of Light, Ar. Keep going and you will come to Ms. Addie's store, at the intersection with Hwy 141. The store has a red roof
    with a long porch on the front. If you turn left on Hwy 141, you will come to the old Stanford School, where you have to
    make another left. You will drive by the Beech Grove Cemetery. In Beech Grove, you will come to the intersection with
    Hwy 34. Turn left, and you will drive through Evening Star and then Delaplaine. At Delaplaine, cross the RR tracks and
    drive to the first big curve. Turn right and you are on the road to Lake Ashbaugh. Thank you, Diana! We appreciate you for
    taking the time to help!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you take Hwy 34 out of Walnut Ridge, you will be following the RR tracks all the way to Delplaine. You will drive passed a liquor store. When you get to Delaplaine, you will turn left and cross the RR tracks, to go to the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting your information.. I hope that will maybe encourage a full blown search of your area!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My hometown is near where Sidney disappeared and I realize how difficult the search is for anybody or anything in the fields,woods and waterways in the area. In keeping up with search progress I came across your meditation results. On this page on my computer screeen it shows a list of many names of the missing and the number of postings about a particular person. Is there a reason you are the only one "open" to Sidney? Should the others be asked for possible readings?

    I realize spirit is difficult to interpret, but this is now a recovery operation according to the press. Who else might help with Sidney?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not sure what you are asking. What do you mean I am the only one "open" to Sydney? Do you mean here or on the forum? Or maybe other psychics in general? I'm sorry, I'm just confused.

    I got started because someone who was trying to help with the search efforts found this site and ask for my help. And I really hope that something I've said will be of some use in your search efforts and she will be brought home. If I can do any more to help, please just let me know. If you would like for me to try and make some personal requests from others to also try and help, I would be more than happy to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I was unclear. Yes, I was speaking of this site. Several other of the missing have more than one psychic reading listed for them. You are the only one posted for Sidney. I wondered why.

      Certainly any contacts you might have to help find her or give comfort to those waiting will be appreciated.

      Thank you for what you have already done.

      Delete
  16. I understand now. What I used to do was each time I did a meditation, I started another post. With the last few I thought perhaps it would be easier to just keep adding the meditations in the same place. I have done a few meditations on Sydney, I just put them all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again. I did post April 20th as "anonymous" in the comment section ( 18th post, not that it matters) but I have made several hard core psychic attempts to turn the wheels of this case. I mean, ANYTHING as far as some type of communication on the outside. It's still really silent and that may be why it's so difficult... but also a side note., when I first started concentrating on Sidney.. the name "Skylar" came to me and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I kept wanting to search for Skylar thinking it was Sidney's name. Skylar was actually found shortly before the Sidney disappearance. The conclusion is so far (after two freaking days, almost three.. I can tell you there are two men involved. I have no idea whether one of them is the one that has passed ( the step dad) but there are two. I have no idea whether her step dad was involved with some other male in all this controversy, or the two males are connected but out of the step dads circle. There are two men that do know where she is in Walnut Ridge. One of them wears a red and black plaid type of flannel shirt quite often.

      Delete
  17. hello. I've been trying to REALLY pick up any vibes about this case. I was really psychic at one time but now I am not as concentrated on it. I did get "Blunt force trauma" before I heard the interview with her dad.. ( Her real dad said her step dad had hit her) Between you and me, Sidney's energy is really silent. I don't think the step dad was abusing her in a sexual way ( or that vibe doesn't come across as that) I think he physically hurt her a few times.. but the feeling I get is blunt force trauma. Now, I live on Highway 412 but her destination is a straight shot that is 4 1/2 hours away. Seriously and truly ( I was more of a medium by the way and still can be) but all I hear is silence. That could mean one of two things. She's either A) not anywhere around Walnuit Ridge, or B) she is in a place of silence. I'll meditate on this some more and see if I can channel some type of energies. I am wondering if I shouldn't partipate in the search. I relly don;t know at this point. The silence is overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sad.. hurting families and investigations like Sylvia Brown has done again...told mother her daughter was dead.. Mom died of a broken heart and Girl found alive in Ohio yeserday !

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is not the first time its happened and its a very, very sad thing when someone just blurts out something rather than trying to be helpful in finding the child. All I can say is that here, I try to be as compassionate, careful and ethical as possible. I always keep those kinds things in mind and try to focus more on helping find leads to aid in searches, being very careful as to what else I say. I also do not allow comments to be posted that will intentionally, or unintentionally, harm the families in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have to offer hope. There is always hope.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You may or may not have heard but last Saturday a fisherman found a body on the Black River near Old Davidsonville Park. The body they believe has been in the water for some time now and was hung up in some trees. Oddly enough my understanding is the body was found half on the bank of the river and part in the water. It was 1.5 miles from the boat ramp. An area that was well searched with divers and sonar. The body has been id as Sidney Randall.

    http://wreg.com/2013/05/20/ar-body-found-identified-as-sidney-randall/

    Ghighua

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for posting. I just found out today that Sydney had been found from a person who had been searching using my clues. If I am not mistaken, she had been searching around the area where Sydney was found, and other places as well. This ending is very sad but I am happy that Sydney will be returned to her family.

    ReplyDelete