Psychics Unite Forum

Saturday, August 15, 2009

HASSANI CAMPBEL

August 15, 2009

HASSANI CAMPBELL- 6 YEARS OLD- OKLAND, CALIFORNIA

I wanted to write about Hassani before the media added any clues.
I see him standing on a curb or sidewalk, wearing shorts (they seem to be like docker style) and a white button down dress shirt, and grey jacket. Hes pointing to a stairwell that leads up to a little wood door. The paint on the door is pretty old and chipped. Its on the side of a building. Theres a red car and a green car parked outside, but I dont think are pertenant. Its a busy area. Lots of circulation, walking, driving, and biking.I now see an asian girl/lady. black bob hair cut and heavy bangs. I keep hearing church. Even when I described his clothes, Church keeps comming to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment