Psychics Unite Forum

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas


Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas
Case Type: Stranger Abduction
Missing Date: Tuesday 22nd September 2009
Missing From: Laredo Texas
Missing Country: USA
Sex: Female
DOB: 28/Aug/1997
Age Now: 12

We've decided to go ahead and post our  meditations on Karla.  I tried to contact the tip lines and the Laredo Police Department about the case and what I got was disturbing to say the least.  On the tip line, I got voice mail.  When I called the police department I was shuffled around until I again got voice mail.  Missing girl, tip line and all you get is voice mail.  That is truly awful!

09/25/09 - When I first tried to meditate I saw a cowboy hat.. I saw a long desert road I think she was walking down it but I'm not sure, just seemed like a dirt road, not populated..I can see a house or a church, not sure.. could be brick or stone? I see a woman, round face heavy features and dark hair.. hispanic but feels like a mother or grandmother figure. I can also see a bald man, thin build I think but not skinny.. just a fit build maybe, I don't know how to describe it. He reminds me of an actor I've seen on tv or in the movies but I cannot remember his name. He plays a bad guy more times than not. (10-03-09  This is a good description of the man they think Karla is with)

I tried again after everyone was out for the day.. I immediately started seeing letters and numbers, maybe a license plate? L M 3 4. A blue van, 2 hispanic men. I cannot get a feel if she is alive, but if she is she is in danger. They may have forced her into the van. San.. and then Julian? I also hear a name that sounds something like Carlos. And then SanPueblo. When I try to see what she is seeing, or what she could see from where she is I see desert. Out in nowhere.. I can see a building with a rounded top and a cross on top.

Another small building and what makes me feel like tunnels.. goes on and on??   I also see what looks like some sort of light or spot light?  I feel she may not be alive but I just can't tell for sure. I feel she may have been raped and strangled but still can't feel sure about dead? I think so??? There is not much around where she is, cactus, desert.. The buildings may be old and abandoned or used very little. I feel she is an athlete, maybe even an aspiring olympian. Her family doesn't have much but they struggle to help her make it. I almost feel like there is a witness, but not?? I don't know what that means.

About the 2 men.. I feel 2 men but don't know if both are involved, if that makes any sense at all???

After my initial meditation I went in to see if I could get some info on the case.  Its sad how little there is.

Suspects - This guy has 2 names?? depending what you are reading, the suspect has the name Herman Hernandez Canales and also Jose Angel Cruz aka Giovanni.. that makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment