Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, October 5, 2009

Karamjit Kaur




I wanted to do another meditation on Karamjit to see if I could figure out my feelings about that one area I mentioned before, towards Red Rock Road.

10/05/09 - Almost immediately when I start to meditate on Karamjit, I start to see a scene that reminds me of Matthew Shepard.  I hear “but he wasn’t dead yet.  He lived for a while.”  Could she still be alive?



I see an image and it think it has something to do with the location of where she is.  I hear the sound of a motor off in the distance like a 4 wheeler or a motorcycle.  I can see a building.  I wanted to see where  and what she can see, feel and hear.  I started feeling cold like you would feel in a metal building.  I can see inside of the building.  It’s like a mechanics shop.  I hear or saw the letter M. (Merrillville) I see what reminds me of the inside of a tractor trailer garage,  I see a 55 gallon barrel like an oil barrel and stuff to work on trucks.  There may be a surveillance video.  Perhaps that is the eagle watching.


I then see someone putting something in a box on the outside of the building.  The box is attached on side of the building.  They raise up the lid and put something in it.  I can see what appears to be a wooded area behind the building by the box and I get a feeling she is there.  Maybe they will find her in time?  I also see a man, friendly type, kind of chubby and maybe a little scruffy.  I hear the name or word Scully.  I see him wearing a red baseball cap.   He owns the building or works there.  I feel they will find her but maybe not in time. 

When I closed my eyes again I could see a fence, like a split rail fence and once again I am reminded of Matthew Shepard and how they found him.  This reinforces the idea of hate crime and intolerance. 

10/06/09  I'm posting a picture of the map where they found Karamjit.  I feel compelled to keep paying attention to this story and the reaction there will be to her return home.




The way that loops around reminded me of the sketch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment