Psychics Unite Forum

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yair Anthony Carrillo - Found Safe


Yair was found safe in Alabama on Friday and was to be reunited with him mom this morning sometime. I am so glad about this.

Yesterday morning my intention was to meditate more on him but I was directed to look at the missing children's crawl because he was going to be found safe, very soon and there was another child that needed my attention. That turned out to be Karamjit Kaur.  I did the meditation on her instead, but felt a little guilty about this poor little baby. And then this morning I was trying to figure out how to fit meditations in on both kids today.  But once again, I felt he would be found. I was sooooooo happy when I saw the update on the news!!

Lets hope more of them turn out the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment