Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, January 4, 2010

Random Meditation - 01/04/10


Today's meditation wasn't clearly about anyone but seemed to be something so I think I will start entering these types of visions here.

When I closed my eyes I immediately started seeing faces. There was a man, nice looking, square features I think, but his features were all I could see. Then there was another face, happy looking, red wavy hair, freckles, big smile, round nose. He reminded me a little of Howdy Doody. Clownish. He jumped out me as if he were having fun. I also heard Rich or Rob, Rod maybe.

I could see feet walking around under a table or door?? and I noticed all different kinds of shoes, boots, dress shoes, cowboy boots and even one person with bare feet. Then it started feeling unfinished like a house under construction and then quickly something that looked like a church flashed in my mind but it felt more like it was beside the location, not the location. Then I saw a woman on the floor, like she fell or was knocked down. Not an old woman. She feels no older than 30's or even a lot younger. Long dark hair, I think, and then it started feeling bad. She shouldn't be there and probably didn't want to be. I saw a toy laying beside her like a little boat. She is a mom or a younger woman which reminded me of that missing woman who husband says he was camping with the boys when she went missing. I can't really make sense of any of this. I remember somewhere around seeing the feet, that there was a number 4 and then a yellow paper, on the floor I think. That is when I started thinking construction for some reason. Like a permit or even a paper label on wood???

What I've found so far - The missing mom is a woman from Utah named Susan Powell. I'm thinking now though that this may have more to do with a missing 16 year old from New Martinsville, WV named Casey Lasure. When I called up the weather this morning I saw a story about her. She has been missing since sometime after 10PM on Friday. I don't know why but that feels more likely. She seems to look more like the woman I saw, long brown hair. But I just don't know..


Info about Casey Lasure:
Casey Lasure, 16, was discovered to be missing at about 10 p.m. Friday, according to Wetzel County Sheriff James Hoskins.

Lasure is described as a white female, 5-feet, 2-inches tall, 140 pounds, with brown eyes and brown shoulder length hair.  She was last seen at her home on Doolin Run Road in New Martinsville, WV.

Update: a friend sent me a news article dated January 6, 2010 that says Casey has been found safe.  They are still looking for a guy from Ohio that may be connected but they aren't releasing any more details.



About Susan Powell.. I haven't done a meditation on her but I immediately felt, and still do, that her husband killed her. I felt that even before I heard his lame story about camping.

Susan Powell, 28, was last seen on Dec. 7, when her husband says he left their suburban home in West Valley City at about 12:30 a.m. to take their two boys, ages 2 and 4, camping in freezing conditions.  She was reported missing on the same day when she failed to show up for her stockbroker job and her children were not dropped off at day care.


Actually, the more I look at these 2 pictures the less sure I am about which one (if either) it might be??

No comments:

Post a Comment