Psychics Unite Forum

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Susan Powell and/or Somer Thompson


01/12/10 - I started thinking about Susan Powell and then I felt the presence of Somer Thompson. I don't know if this is about Susan or Somer. The first part might be Susan and then second part Somer.

I will put it under both and let it go for now.

At first I was thinking about Susan Powell. I saw the number 4 and then an R. I started seeing symbols that seemed like native american symbols, and a compass looking thing. There were all sorts of symbols. I have no idea what they mean but they also reminded me of runes.











Then I started seeing butterflies and Somer Thompson. Somer is now here. I asked if it was her or a thought and she said it was her. I asked her to show me something, maybe her favorite color (which I know was purple) but she showed me a blue blanket. I was trying to get her to tell me who?? I got the name Joe and then Green or Greenway?? I don't know what it means.

She showed me red like the color of the vehicle and I was surprised. I could feel being inside what seemed like a van, an old utility type van and I could see out the front windshield going up over a hill maybe.. I thought I could see a double yellow line and trees on both sides of the road. "Span" I was asking where and I saw a number 7 and the place with the storage buildings where I thought they might have grabbed her.

I keep saying they. It feels like 2 people, one older and one younger. Then I felt the parking garage again. I'm feeling whatever they did to her they did in the van but none of this really makes sense. I see something but I don't know what it is. This reminded me of how a part in someones hair looks but that is not what it was, just a description of how it looked.

I a try to see if she is still here and what I get it love, love, love for her brother and also her sister. She seems happy go lucky and she sends love to her family.

2 comments:

  1. it's her journal... maybe the reason she was killed, or perhaps has information pertaining to her disappearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt 80% of who, what, why and wrote Clay County a 5 page letter, late Oct 2009. that in hindsight probably helped. I was distraught for 2 weeks after her loss of her physical body as if she were my own daughter.

    I'm not psychic, but Somer reached out and I listened AND ACTED. Almost 3 years later I sit here and shed

    ReplyDelete