Psychics Unite Forum

Saturday, January 23, 2010

This Blog is (Not) Moving

After making the decision to try to combine my efforts I started receiving more comments, posts and requests on THIS blog.  So I've decided to keep it going.  I will still be posting and updating Native Bear Spirit but I feel that this blog has made a difference, brought some more focus on these kids and will hopefully help to bring some of these children home safely.  

Thank you all for your continued participation, interest and support.

I want to thank all of you who have followed and contributed to this blog.  However, I have decided to incorporate this blog with the Native Bear Spirit blog ( http://nativebearspirit.blogspot.com ) so that I can keep everything more up to date.  I will still be working on the missing children cases and I will post them to Native Bear Spirit, but I will also be posting other cases I am working on along with information and articles that I hope you will find interesting.

I am looking forward to seeing you at Native Bear Spirit.

Namaste
Diana

4 comments: