Psychics Unite Forum

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jean Berlinghoff, Age 15 - Redding, CA

Jean Berlinghoff, age 15, has been missing since November 10, 2010 from Redding, CA and is believed to be traveling with her 44 year old uncle Charles Berlinghoff. 

When I tried to focus on Jean I heard the name Birmingham and then east.  I saw or felt bamboo and then pandas.  I feel she went willingly and is not sure she is ready to be found yet.  I'm trying to see a street and I hear West and then Chester or Minster? I want to get something identifiable and I see a large cross with something around the background like it lit up or something and I can see a chapel or steeple.  Whatever this represents perhaps it a well known or historical place? I almost feel crucifix.

I get a feeling that there are several people with them or helping them.  I can see a room where they are sitting and the walls seem to be dark red or rust colored.  They are playing video games or watching TV.  I'm starting to see these girls from a show my daughter likes called Victorious.  This can either mean I guess that she likes to sing/perform or it could simply be that she looks like one of the characters.  The name Mark. Sometimes she wants to go home and sometimes not.  She feels like a rebel of sorts.  I feel that as Christmas approaches she will become more homesick.  But he has an angry streak and he controls her with that.  Then after he blows up he gets all sweet and convinces her to stay.  When I look at his picture I get anger and I heard the words "boys shouldn't wear earrings".

When I keep trying with a map I feel all over the place.  I was first directed towards Oregon and felt she is no longer in CA.  But I think they may actually be in Nevada.  Then I heard the words "on the corner", "irving" and "vine". I don't know if that is separate or all together.

Update 01/11/11 - According to Jake Berlinghoff, Jean and her uncle Charles Berlinghoff started their month-long journey by jumping on a northbound train after abandoning Charles Burlinghoff's car just outside Redding, Calif., and rode in an open boxcar to Portland, Ore., over 400 miles away, the Redding Record Searchlight reports.  I had been thinking that trying to get a gps or physical address (requested by Find Me) threw me off but I suppose there was/is more to their adventures...

11 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, I have been following your website for months and I am truely amazed by your gifts and your compassion. I live in Southern CA and I recognized some areas that you mentioned. First of all WestMinister and Irvine are both cities in Orange County(you had mentioned Oregon-similar spelling) and there is a Birmingham Dr in Westminster. I live farther south so I am not real familiar with that area but I am sure someone from that area may be able to help you further. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne Marie. I hope someone closer to the area will post too because there are also similar places near Reno which is where it seemed to be leading me.. I hope when she gets homesick enough she will find a way to contact someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi diana thank you for posting on my cousin Jean. I live in redding and there is a town southeast of redding called Chester. Charles also plays in bands and jean sort of idolized him. I will look further into your post and see if anything rings a bel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I get anything else I will get it posted right away! I hope she is comes home soon and safely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana,
    I couldn't help but notice that in your blog about Brittany Smith you mentioned "Old Oregon". I am wondering if somehow something is coming through about Jean. She lived at Old Oregon Trail in Redding Ca. We still have no direction on her whereabouts. We got a tip (don't know how solid it is) that said she could have been headed through Weaverville Ca. Here there is a "Mark Rd" and there is also a historical building called the "Joss House" which is a chinese temple. Also, there is a street called "Victory Ln." These words and images seem related to your post. This could be out of left field...but maybe not. What do you think?

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. They found her in San Francisco with her uncle.http://www.redding.com/news/2010/dec/11/missing-redding-teen-found-san-francisco/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I am so happy that Jean was found, and also Brittany Smith. Two girls in 2 days. How awesome is that! But lesson learned. I seem to have gotten the circumstances of the situations correct but I need to stop trying to figure out the locations. I am not very good at that. I need to put the clues out there and let the people involved put the pieces together. Everyone kept saying these locations were in CA and they were right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, Thank you! It is crazy that while you were meditating about Brittany, the name of Jean's home street was coming to your thoughts....and they were both found in San Francisco! maybe jean was coming through on your meditation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura, what was the name of the street?

    Sometimes I do get cross over stuff when I'm working on more than one child. Thats another good reason to just put out there what I'm getting and let the people who know take from it what they think will help!

    ReplyDelete