Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Marizela Perez, Seattle WA

College student Marizela Perez went missing on March 5, 2011. 

03/22/11 The very first thing I get when I hold her picture and begin to meditate is that its so ironic that the picture I am holding shows her from the front and the back.  I'm not sure what that means yet. I get the name Rob, Bob.. sounds like or maybe a 3 letter name and then Roy.  May be a 3 letter name involved in her disappearance. The person is someone she knows.

I could see 8PM. Then I could see a backwards question mark.  Its significant I think and it feels more like a place than a question. Then I could see a store like a walmart or something.  She may have been shopping when she went missing, or maybe she was on her way. I could see a necklace and then these ring looking things. I don't know if they are jewelry or something else.

 The next thing I could see was a flat place and it looked like a long stretch of road.  It seemed dry, almost desert dry which seemed weird because I've always thought Seattle is always rainy.  Then I started getting the feeling that the person who might know what happened to her is not from WA, maybe just went there for college. I saw a floppy eared dog and then a cow? I thought this was weird but it could be a clue of where they are from or who they are.

Mostly I feel a male but at some point as I looked at her picture I felt like there may have been a female who was jealous of her.  Someone who would go behind her back. Maybe that was the feeling at the beginning. I could feel 2 sides to a person.  I don't know if that is Marizela or someone else.

I keep thinking there was something else that I am leaving out but if I remember I will add it.

Marizela Perez - Psychics Unite Forum


11 comments:

  1. playing off the comment that the person who took her is not from washington - I'm working with the fork theme. There is a fork statue a landmark in Springfield Missouri. Maybe that is where her abductor is from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the most likely people to put that one together, if it means anything, are her friends who know her friends.. you know what I mean? Being a college, the person could be from anywhere. But what I realized yesterday is when I tried to google the question marks everything is in the same area and the fork/knife think looked like a symbol used on the maps to indicate restaurants or places where you could get food and there was one right there where my map came up. So I'm just not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: the forks intuition from Anonymous poster.
    I wanted to add that there is a Washington state town called Forks.
    Re: three-lettered name
    Her nickname was three letters.
    Re: arid, dry land
    Eastern Washington state is desert-like, very arid, dry, scorching in the summer. It's not uncommon for Eastern Washington youth to come to Seattle to study @ UW.
    Re: the feeling of duality in the personality of the suspect and/or victim.
    Despite her bubbly and smiling demeanor, her family and friends have stated she takes medications for depression. This could be related to balancing two sides of herself; one extroverted, one troubled. One for public, one for private.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I may try to take this info and try to go deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a healer in training and do some remote work on my clients. I checked in on Marizela a few days after she was reported missing - she was no longer living. It is not a missing person case but a criminal matter. A forensic psychic will be able to track her better.
    I can only add a few small suggestions that came to me while I was trying to see into her past.
    1. One male (Caucasian?) picked her up in a truck or van. He was an acquaintance of hers, not a friend. Something like a barrista or
    checkout clerk at the library.
    2. He is in his early 20's and has difficulty with females, had a crush on her. She thought he was harmless and made the mistake of getting into his vehicle.
    3. There is a second male involved as well, late 20's, early 30's, much rougher, mustached.
    4. Look for her near water that is 90% fresh, has some contact with seawater, salt or alkali.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous who left the nasty comments on 01/27/12, I would love to know how the police have come to any conclusions considering that they have not found Marizela. If they have stopped searching or are pushing her case aside because they believe this then shame on them. As for you, your comments are not only insensitive but ignorant. If you don't believe in psychics then what are you doing trolling a psychic forums?

    I will usually publish comments even when the author disagrees with what we do, what we said or has an opinion that goes against mine, but.. comments like yours do not deserve to be acknowledged. The only reason I am giving it this much space is a I feel you need help with some anger issues. Look in the mirror and go get some help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana,
    Do you think that person who left you the nasty comments knew anything? Otherwise, why so much anger toward the missing/deceased?

    -UA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure but it's possible. I had that happen once, or I felt pretty sure about it. I turned the info over to LE in that case. Perhaps I should go look at this one again and see if I should do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana,

    Have you tried to meditate more to see where marizela could possibly be now? its almost a year that shes missing. Hope she will be found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't. I hope she will be found as well.. its so sad when these kids go missing and just nothing. Here is a link to the forum where others have posted. Nothing new, but if someone, other than me, does see it or come up with anything this is likely where it will be posted. I will post to both places.

    http://www.psychicsuniteforum.com/marizela-perez-wa-request-t288.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has anyone thought about Marizela lately? I pray for her every day. Please Diana, anything?

    ReplyDelete