Psychics Unite Forum

Friday, May 8, 2009

Briant Rodriquez



05/08/09 I decided to try and focus on Briant Rodriquez this morning. Here is what I got as I entered it into my journal:

Pig, Route or I-89 N. I asked where he was and if he was alive and I heard "with the angels". That made me sad for a minute thinking it meant he was gone, but then I thought maybe Los Angeles. The name Howie and then West Chester. I started seeing images that first made me think rocket, then space needle and I felt confused. I saw another image that looked like a child's drawing of an airplane but the wings seemed to be vibrating or moving. I didn't think airplane at first until I saw the movement. Then Howards Air Force Base popped into my head. I didn't think any of this made sense at first...

I am geographically challenged.. so I came out to the computer and typed in West Chester and only came up with New York but when I typed in West Chester CA I came up with a county "Westchester" in Los Angeles. I clicked on the Wikipedia link and found what I believe explains most of the rest. Westchester County first began as an agricultural community. Howard Hughes, a famous aviator, director, etc. had a private airport at his manufacturing plant near Westchester.

I looked up Interstate or Route 89 and I found that there is a State Route 89 that runs north to south through the mountain communities starting at Topaz Lake and ending at Interstate 5 at the foot of Mt. Shasta. I have no idea what, if anything, that means? Pig? Not sure if it's literal or metaphorical. May have something to do with the agricultural part. However I heard a half dozen references to pigs or someone being called pig in less than an hour this morning.. coincidence?

Please post your feelings and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment