Psychics Unite Forum

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Comment and thoughts - Madeleine McCann

Diana,


Interesting, the tool in your picture looks and feels to me to be an open end potato peeler. I am not a Psychic, I am more of an Intuitive. When I saw the picture you drew I had a visual flash of a man that worked in the kitchen at the hotel and got that utensil from the kitchen where he worked. When I saw the picture of the car you drew and read about the teddy bear, I got a visual flash of a pantry where she is kept when he leaves the house.


I am not sure what this means.... but as I am typing this to you I keep getting these visual flashes of very large white (heavy material) hotel laundry bags.


A puzzle is put together piece by piece and in the end, you have the picture. It takes time, but is worth it in the end!

Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment