Psychics Unite Forum

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chelsea King - Maps and pics of the area

I have been receiving numerous comments and emails concerning the sketch with the mountain and cross. I am trying to get everything posted but please, check out the comments under various posts. There is more info, more links, etc.. You will find links and pictures from some of the people who have been posting. It does not appear that the location has been searched as of yet.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105214839277198153112.000480c3d41935b598566&t=h&ll=33.070937,-117.110438&spn=0.015428,0.038581&z=15  Link to the following map page that shows what the little symbols mean..


This info was emailed to me..


Attached is photo of a Google Map I found that shows the road leading up to the mountain with the cross, which everyone was discussing, relating to Chelsea King's disappearance.  It's from a cul-de-sac in a nearby neighborhood.

I know she got the word "canyon" over and over.  There is not one mountain, but two...almost identical.  Only 1 has a cross.  The obvious canyon lies between them.  Attached is a screen-shot of the two mountains, aerial view.

If it's worth anything, besides coincidence, the name Chelsea means "Limestone".  I have a feeling there may be an ample supply of limestone in that area.  


This was an email from another lady who has been very helpful in providing photos and maps...

My husband just brought up something I didn't know about.  This reminds me of your description.  Facing the front of the park, if you travel down the road to the left and then turn off the road on a path to the left, it passes underneath the freeway and out on the other side towards the hills where the cross is.  I put your drawing over the map and it is similar when I turned it around.  Also, the guy's mother's house (where he was staying) is south of that, making the underpass about midway between the park and her house.  Here's a scribbly map (best i can do with it), with your drawing in red.   Also, a streetview image of the actual underpass.
I don't know if they are searching under there or not. 
Hope this can help.  



2 comments:

  1. Diana, thanks so much for updating with new info! I just wanted to let you know that I have contacted the search and rescue email, and I also left the family and support group for Chelsea a suggestion to look into those mountains/canyon areas, because it's a strong suggestion from various psychics, and I have a feeling we are all getting somewhere. I'm not sure how they will respond, but I feel like it's the only way we can suggest anything or offer an alternative birds eye view since the police seem to not want to listen to the various people that have contacted them regarding this.

    Please keep us updated!

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny that you said "birds eye view" I getting ready to post a bit of the info I had on Amber Dubois. There was a location that reminds me of where this mountain is. I'm hoping it clicks with someone. Plus, I got the name Jack associated with Amber. The man who takes care of that cross was mentioned in the article that I was sent and his name is Jack.. I hope someone listens! Thank you for everything you are doing!

    ps.. wondering, would you be willing to email me? I have a question that I don't want posted openly. Thanks!

    diana@nativebearspirit.com

    I have to go out to work today but I will try to keep up throughout the day as best as I can.

    ReplyDelete