Psychics Unite Forum

Monday, March 1, 2010

Chelsea King

Thanks Kim for your post!  I'm glad you were able to get back on the blog!!!

I did another meditation on Chelsea this morning.  I will post, but first.. there is some news.  A man has been arrested in connection to Chelsea's disappearance.  My prayers are with her family and I hope something will come out of the arrest that will help find Chelsea and bring her home.  If this suspect turns out to be involved, they feel it may also lead to Amber Dubois and other open cases.

Until something is resolved though, I will continue to post..  I feel we should not give up or rest until it is proven one way or the other, or until Chelsea is home.

03/01/10 - When I started to write Chelsea's name in my journal, I almost wrote her last name as Swiger.  I don't know why or where that came from but feel I should note it..

When I first picked up her picture this morning, I all of a sudden felt very cold.  I wanted to see exactly where she is.  I'm facing the park where she was running and I get the feeling that they turned to my left.  I  could see a mountain road and it seemed as if as they need to find that mountain.  It is a steep rocky place and the road goes around. I hear canyon over and over.  But the most distinguishing part of this mountain road is a cross either painted on or carved into the hill side.  It could be a standing cross but it felt "on" the hill.  I heard the name Brian again. It makes me wonder again about Swiger.  I saw the 6th.

One thing that worries me, I saw or felt in my first post about Chelsea that they would be looking at the wrong suspect.  My prayer is that I was wrong, or am wrong about everything, except that she is alive and this suspect turns out to be the answer to bringing Chelsea home!! Never give up hope!d

After I posted this this morning I received emails and comments from a couple of ladies with maps, articles, and pictures of an area that match the sketch of the cross..  Does anyone know if this area has been searched?  There are a couple of points in the article that also match a few of the things I got in my work on Amber Dubois.  I will continue to look into this.. 


14 comments:

  1. This is a lighted cross on top of a hill across the freeway from Lake Hodges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drawing is of a lighted cross on a hill overlooking Lake Hodges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for commenting.. I had another lady email me the same thing and I'm trying to find a better map or picture of it! Do you know if they searched that area?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a site with info & pix on the cross: http://www.sdrp.org/resources/dieguito/dieguito-number4.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this help you at all? It is called Battle Mountain or Battle Mountain Cross. I found your post as I am local and have been reading through various forums and also finding different sites that various people who are gifted have sensed. I keep feeling a drinking well somewhere, but that could very be my imagination. I live near by and am thinking of doing my own search with my husband in the next few days of some areas suggested by other psychics on forums. Have you felt anything 20 miles NW of the location?

    I'll check back here for your response.

    LB

    EDIT: Here is the LINK (sorry I forgot the first time)

    http://wikimapia.org/#lat=33.047702&lon=-117.068135&z=16&l=0&m=s&v=9

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wanted to give you this map and see if it sheds any light to you.

    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105214839277198153112.000480c3d41935b598566&t=h&ll=33.070937,-117.110438&spn=0.015428,0.038581&z=15

    This is a very detailed map that someone has map and if you zoom out a bit you can see they marked where EVERYTHING has happened so far. Truly amazing.

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi LB, is this the same as where the other picture location, just across the freeway from the park? sort of looks like it from the map.

    Namaste
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. And thanks for the other map.. I will spend some more time with this info this afternoon and try to get some of the pics posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana,

    Yes it is the same location. I just figured out where it is in location to where the search time and the houses are.

    It's nearly 3 am here and I'm still trying to put everyone's messages and visions together from different boards but this is interesting.

    Someone on another messaged board who had a vision saw this and also asked this question, "indicated an area of eucalyptus trees of medium height and a clearing where he felt a strong feeling that someone had buried something. Read post back for details. Do you know of any area like what he describes, and is the area if it exists in the park or around the lake in the general area of the searching being conducted today? In the vision I had, the vantage point would have been possible from either the second or third 'hill' down view in this picture - looking towards the water. Or it could have been from somewhere along the closest shore" From the picture he posted the cross mountain is very visible.

    Well I know you pointed out where the cross was, and I completely didn't see that in correlation to where the lake was, but I wanted to give you this link of a better view of the cross mountain you saw and how close it was to everything.
    I did white/purple arrows for you to see.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/veganxuprise/battlemountain.jpg

    I think it's scary how close those mountains are to their homes and the scene. I also think it's interesting because like that person stated, those mountains do face the lake, and are about 3-4 mountains down, and are very bare with only minimal eucalyptus trees. I also know they caught the man with mud on his clothes and when zooming in on the cross mountain, there is an area of white/grey chalky color mud in back of the hills I believe.

    I'm not sure if you're local, but if you need to me to check anything out let me know! I'm about 15 minutes from their house.

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks LB, for everything you are contributing! I have posted some of the pics but I have to scoot for now..

    I am not local, never been past TN. I live in West Virginia. Its early morning and time to get the kiddos up! I will finish reading your comments and take a look at the new maps this afternoon!

    thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LB, one final thing before I am totally late.. IF that cross is the same as in my vision, wherever she is you can probably see it.. I was focusing on where she was when I got that image. Usually that means its something that can be seen from wherever the person is. And it doesn't look like that area has been searched at all.. but I don't know from how far you can see the cross.

    If you can find a way to get them to search that area it would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is an underpass just south of the park, it goes under the I-15 freeway and then slightly north again are the two hills (w/cross).
    This also is about midpoint (?) between the mother's house and the park. I keep thinking something can be found around the underpass and/or those hills - keys, jewelry, blood, signs of struggle, anything. In broad daylight, that's one place that it's unlikely anyone would be passing by or noticing. Being under the busy noisy freeway, nobody could hear screams or see anything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Mary Lou for your post. I am so happy that so many of you locals have dedicated their time in helping find this girl. I can only imagine how grateful the family must be with the outpouring of love and support.

    ReplyDelete